Raptor's Resignation
LOL I finally see he saw the light.

Congratulations.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • livkx
Goodbye Raptor, you were a great admin, your stand against players being disrespectful/homohobic was a strong and amazing move. Sad to see you go Sad
Goodbye Raptor, never really knew you but I knew you did your job well.

(05-17-2015, 10:32 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 09:54 PM)Burnett Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 08:35 PM)Jan Wrote: Meh, not sure what to think about you, you were alright as administrator I guess, had some problems here and there but that's not due to a lack of skills from your side.
But what you're saying is complete bullshit, Soulripper does care, he does not only care about asslickers, and you, the staff team definately aren't the ones keeping the community alive, you've got to understand that due to recent drama he and others might act like they don't care but in reality they do, put yourself in their shoes for once instead of acting like a big man and hopping on the bandwagon.
Goodbye Raptor.
Oh right I forgot Smile  DDoS for example isn't bad for the servers or the community. Faustie and myself added professional security meassuring tools back in February, with success as you might have noticed. We also migrated CityRP (gamemode) to Linux (new server) with tons shit hours of work. Then we fixed the ADV-tool for linux and so on. http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.p...tecut=9999
You're absolutely right. It wouldn't be possible without Soulripper. That's why I appreciate Soulrippers work and trust. However. FL wouldn't be the same without the work of the staff. Without their professional work FL would be another nameless DarkRP server.
Not to mention the Developers with all their work, especially Temar......
And where would we be without members actively supporting the community? Nowhere, so indeed the staff aren't the only ones keeping it alive. You just like to brag about it more often then the normal members.
Well they sorta do play a bigger part than normal members. Without staff members there would be no development of the gamemode, and no administration. Without these two things, Fearless's player base would collapse very quickly due to either boredom or pure lack of order. 
Hi.
The following 1 user Likes builderboy123's post:
  • Benporium
(05-17-2015, 08:35 PM)Jan Wrote: .... the staff team definately aren't the ones keeping the community alive, ....
(05-17-2015, 10:32 PM)Jan Wrote: so indeed the staff aren't the only ones keeping it alive.
Exactly. We aren't the ONLY ones! Sentence number two is much better than the first one. 
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Benporium
well this was interesting holy shit
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
This is getting a comment battle :o
1vs1
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
holy shit that was intense
seeya later man
Rather than arguing over who is more important, why don't we adopt a more leftist attitude and say that all this wouldn't be possible without the combined efforts of the members, staff and developers?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 10 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Burnett, Nuka, Benporium, Safira, Voluptious, Barkles, James_Gaff, Tzimanious, Nexus, MacTavish
yes that's a rly cool concept

i think it's called a society

you know where they all work together to make one thing
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Benporium, Voluptious
Without admins, FL would crumble. People would stop playing because the rulebreakers would be everywhere. I've seen it happen with numerous RP communities.

Stop arguing, be respectful to Raptors resignation. If you want to argue do it somewhere else.
The following 6 users Like Preditor's post:
  • FEaRIeZz, Benporium, Nyander, MacTavish, Agorith, MasterNoda