Raptor's Resignation
I'll miss you, pal.
The only reason I'm still wasting my life on this game is mainly because of you and a few others.
The little group we had on teamspeak.. we've had some adventures in quite a short time. I'll miss those.
Hopefully we stay in touch and can perhaps continue our adventures trough another game.

FL has lost a great administrator, if not one of the best there currently is.
Thank you for keeping the servers minge free and take care.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Nyander, MacTavish
(05-17-2015, 09:05 PM)Roachy Wrote: [Image: 5wa0r.png]

Raptors Resignation 17/05/2015

Never forget.

Sucks to see you go man on the real though. 

Wrong date lol
his resignation was 4/20/2061
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
Who cares what Soul thinks? Everyone else loves you and everyone else will miss you </3

Peace out Nyan :'(
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Tawee, MacTavish
We got off to a very bad start I won't lie. When I knew you as a moderator we didn't get on at all, I didn't think you were good at your job bla bla.
But dayum dude I feel like you've blossomed or I was just unreasonable, but I think it's a bit of both and I've realized you're not just a great admin but you're a really nice guy too. Best of luck in whatever is to come Raptor.
Bye Raptor/NightFury/Veyron/Mr.Snow/AbdulBeMessin'/BaityKuwaiti/KingQueef.

You'll be missed (by someone).

<3
The following 4 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nyander, Blurr, Safira, MacTavish
[Image: RFa7msv.gif]
The following 5 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Nyander, GeorgeTheBoy, Blurr, Dauntless, Nacreas
(05-17-2015, 08:35 PM)Jan Wrote: Meh, not sure what to think about you, you were alright as administrator I guess, had some problems here and there but that's not due to a lack of skills from your side.
But what you're saying is complete bullshit, Soulripper does care, he does not only care about asslickers, and you, the staff team definately aren't the ones keeping the community alive, you've got to understand that due to recent drama he and others might act like they don't care but in reality they do, put yourself in their shoes for once instead of acting like a big man and hopping on the bandwagon.
Goodbye Raptor.
Oh right I forgot Smile  DDoS for example isn't bad for the servers or the community. Faustie and myself added professional security meassuring tools back in February, with success as you might have noticed. We also migrated CityRP (gamemode) to Linux (new server) with tons shit hours of work. Then we fixed the ADV-tool for linux and so on. http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.p...tecut=9999
You're absolutely right. It wouldn't be possible without Soulripper. That's why I appreciate Soulrippers work and trust. However. FL wouldn't be the same without the work of the staff. Without their professional work FL would be another nameless DarkRP server.
Not to mention the Developers with all their work, especially Temar......
The following 13 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Nyander, GeorgeTheBoy, Nevy, livkx, GRiiM, builderboy123, Mustang, Ciryl, Benporium, James_Gaff, Nacreas, Enzyme, SirCrow
http://youtu.be/WchnQOa2oO8
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-17-2015, 09:54 PM)Burnett Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 08:35 PM)Jan Wrote: Meh, not sure what to think about you, you were alright as administrator I guess, had some problems here and there but that's not due to a lack of skills from your side.
But what you're saying is complete bullshit, Soulripper does care, he does not only care about asslickers, and you, the staff team definately aren't the ones keeping the community alive, you've got to understand that due to recent drama he and others might act like they don't care but in reality they do, put yourself in their shoes for once instead of acting like a big man and hopping on the bandwagon.
Goodbye Raptor.
Oh right I forgot Smile  DDoS for example isn't bad for the servers or the community. Faustie and myself added professional security meassuring tools back in February, with success as you might have noticed. We also migrated CityRP (gamemode) to Linux (new server) with tons shit hours of work. Then we fixed the ADV-tool for linux and so on. http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.p...tecut=9999
You're absolutely right. It wouldn't be possible without Soulripper. That's why I appreciate Soulrippers work and trust. However. FL wouldn't be the same without the work of the staff. Without their professional work FL would be another nameless DarkRP server.
Not to mention the Developers with all their work, especially Temar......
And where would we be without members actively supporting the community? Nowhere, so indeed the staff aren't the only ones keeping it alive. You just like to brag about it more often then the normal members.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • livkx,
I hate agreeing with you but you're right.