Raptor's Resignation
Damn. You were a good admin and did a lot for the community when others did not. We've had our ups and downs but you were a good admin none-the-less and I wish you luck with anything else you choose to do!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Nyander
Raptor. You do what you gotta do. I'm sad to see you go and i'll miss the fuck out of you!

Take care man
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Cya man.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
It's a real shame that you're leaving, it's clear that you care about the community and this must have been a very difficult decision for you.
Goodbye Raptor, thank you for all your work and dedication and I wish you all the best.
Farwell raptor </3....
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
It's a shame to see you step down and leave FL, but you gotta do what you want to do. You did a great job as a staff-member, and I've always appreciated you for being honest with how you feel in cases. You've deserved the Veteran tag 100% and I hope to see you return to FL one day, either as a player or a staff-member in the future. You got my support either way.

Catch you around man.

وداعا
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Nyander
Goodbye (again) and thanks for your service to Fearless. You've been administrating the servers very well.

You've always had a personal grudge against me, so your rant doesn't surprise me. I don't want to go in discussion about it, I just wish you good luck in the future and again thanks for keeping the servers minge-free.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Enzyme, MacTavish, Borislove, Balls
WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING FUCK.......One of the best staff-members and friends is gone....

This is one of the biggest loss for FL since Doomdude/Floodify. He (Raptor) literally worked his f*cking ass off.
Im in solidarity with you brother. Thank you for your work, especially during the weekends.
The following 9 users Like Burnett's post:
  • builderboy123, Reefaz, Nyander, Benporium, Faustie, Dauntless, Nacreas, MacTavish, Balls
Bye Raptor/Nightfury/Shelby/XtraFreeze, You've always been a good friend of mine. I remember back in the days when you were a normal player like me and you did your Mickey mouse voice as a doctor. I'll miss you. Good luck with what ever you're planning to do now.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Reefaz's post:
  • Nyander
I'm going to miss you. You were an amazing staff member and we both love the same cars. Keep in touch, man!
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Nyander