Server: Rp_Evocity2_v2p, why exactly?
Hey there, I would like to know what's the reasoning behind having Rp_Evocity2_v2p. 

From my way of seeing it, then rp_evocity2_v2p isn't popular and we don't have the need for 3 entire servers with 75 slots. It's currently just used by people who are contrawhoring and derping around. Why not just have the 2d and v33x with 75 slots and leave it that. If it then becomes a problem due to the servers being filled all the time then you can get a new server, however I don't believe we have that as a problem.

I would really like to hear the reason for having it and I hope you understand when I say that this is just to enlighten myself.

Best Regards
Davidson
I don't play anymore but +1 from previous experience. But I guess the reason behind it was that soulripper liked that map.
I'd much prefer Chaos City.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • MacTavish, Tawee
fl isnt big enough for 3 servers anymore, so there is no point tbh
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Conn, Benporium
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Who knows at this point

(Weecow might be right though)
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Davidson, Benporium
It's not like the community voted for chaos city to be implemented, or anything
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Suarez, Roachy
It just seems like such a waste now that we are having this huge discussion about Team Speak Servers. Why not just use that Room that the empty server uses and make a TS server on it instead. I mean isn't that just a WIN WIN for everyone (with the exception of contrawhores)
lets change all the servers to downtown, Win Win.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
To be honest I wouldn't mind a cheeky bit of downtown with FLs gamemode. I always liked the map as everyone is closer together Tounge

Can only play evocity for so long until it gets boring nowadays Sad
(05-17-2015, 05:31 PM)aviator Wrote: fl isnt big enough for 3 servers anymore, so there is no point tbh

Don't forget that many people in FL have exams at the moment which is why our servers aren't always at capacity like they used to be.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]