Here we go again.
Your name: Jinkees!

Your blacklist ID: 54604

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60371714

Reason: "NLR"

Staff member who blacklisted you: The lovely(!) [FL] Sir Crow

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Quite a few actually. Firstly, let's start with the image I have made below:
[Image: VT9NaBk.jpg]

Now, this is an estimate of where I died - Roughly where the death occurred. On it's own, this may not mean an awful lot. So we look at image #2:
[Image: iwOO7eP.jpg]

This is what 'earned' me the blacklist. If you cannot tell, the location is the stairwell entering the Nexus Garage. Note Dr. Jaffa at the rear, who also died prior to the raid, only his location was within the slums. Who killed the raider, I do not know. I know that all three of us took part in killing this raider. Now, right off the bat we can see two completely different locations from where the original death took place and the engagement of raiders. It's also important to note at this point, that a 'Nexus Raid' occurs inside the nexus. Not the Nexus St.
Now, a very valid point that a evilmat (who genuinely is pleasant, through personal experience) brought up, was that NLR applied to a local vicinity of the point of death. Though, I have drew up an image for that as well, detailing an "NLR" zone as shown:
[Image: IOGTMwP.jpg]

I scaled the NLR zone according to a post a while back, by who I think was Soulripper. It showed a circle  near the KFC and the area of effect of NLR near the point of death. I could not find this image, unfortunately, so the circle was drawn from a very hazy memory. The circle may be larger, may be smaller - But in this case, we can mentally decipher that the zone encroaches onto maybe the Nexus elevator shaft and no more. If you could provide the image in question, please do. I look very much forward to a reply from the staff team.
You died right outside the Nexus doors on the sidewalk. 

[Image: sWDWr1q.png]

I'm sure this is the image you had been looking for. It is located Here.

Your NLR area is far too small, as your circle barley crosses the street as well as it is zoomed in almost two fold as in the picture above.

You died outside the nexus. Not 5 minutes before, you had been back attempting to stop the raid going on within the Nexus. 
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
That was the image I couldn't find, yes.
Alright, I'm reasonably happy with the explanation and evidence laid out. Thank you for the response.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]