My permanent goodbye message!
Wink 
Hey there!
My name is Floyd (Or Fela / Hydro. Since i joined i always loved the agressive RP and some passive RP's too but mainly i wanted to get rich, have the most money (In this case, alot). That was i goal which i strived to. Putting down contraband early in the morning and then later in the evening still sitting there AFK'ing for that contraband moneys. Now when I hit my goal, things started to get boring and such. However, FL was a big part of my life (atleast whete i spent most my time) I then decided it would be a good time to say goodbye.

It doesn't matter how poor, old, homosexual, black, white whatever you are, this community accepts you.
I love FL and how we keep this strong. No exceptions are made for people, even minges have friends! (looking at you, Jimakis) I loved spending my time in this but time moves on.

Special thanks to: 
Whoever is reading this. ( You'll probably know if you're one of my friends Wink )

(P.S. I requested to be permanently banned so i can't get back)

Have a nice fuckin' day!
-Fela
The following 2 users Like [FL:RP] Fela's post:
  • Nyander, Falcon
This was unexpected..... damn. Well Fela, we will miss you. Sad Good luck with your future endeavors. 
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Will miss seeing you on the servers, keep in contact over steam!
See-ya Fela; Best wishes to you!
I won't miss you since you verbally attacked me over TS, You're not a kind person nor do I think you were good to the community.

But its my opinion.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

That was unexpected! We had our ups and downs but you seemed like a good player. Good luck in the future!
Didn't expect this but I didn't really know you but good luck with whatever you decide to do next, bye.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Noooooo Sad bye bye
(05-17-2015, 04:01 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: I won't miss you since you verbally attacked me over TS, You're not a kind person nor do I think you were good to the community.

But its my opinion.

Keep your shit off this thread. If you have nothing nice to say, don't post at all. What if I said the same thing about you in your goodbye thread? Very immature.
The following 7 users Like Jericho's post:
  • EpicSpadge, James_Gaff, Safira, EthanArcher, Falcon, CommanderEcho, Enzyme
Farewell Fela, goodluck with your future endeavours.