UBR - ZeAviationPro
Your name: ZeAviationPro

Your ban ID: 61668

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Nuggetzor

Why we should unban you: I walked into a house and there was about 4 - 5 SWAT not sure. But I said " Hi " then I just got banned for FAILRP I am unsure why. And I believe this is a false banned.

There had been a SWAT/Police raid in progress in one of the lake homes. As everyone was inside the home dealing with a hostage situation in one of the rooms, you walk inside with your MP5 pointed to the ground and proceeded to ask us a question. Why in the world would you think that is a good idea?
(05-17-2015, 01:55 AM)Nevy Wrote: There had been a SWAT/Police raid in progress in one of the lake homes. As everyone was inside the home dealing with a hostage situation in one of the rooms, you walk inside with your MP5 pointed to the ground and proceeded to ask us a question. Why in the world would you think that is a good idea?

There was nothing saying there was a raid.
I saw 2 SRU and a woman in a dress.

So I went to try and make friends, then I get banned for FAILRP?

(05-17-2015, 02:07 PM)ZeAviationPro Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 01:55 AM)Nevy Wrote: There had been a SWAT/Police raid in progress in one of the lake homes. As everyone was inside the home dealing with a hostage situation in one of the rooms, you walk inside with your MP5 pointed to the ground and proceeded to ask us a question. Why in the world would you think that is a good idea?

There was nothing saying there was a raid.
I saw 2 SRU and a woman in a dress.

So I went to try and make friends, then I get banned for FAILRP?

I don't just walk into a home hoping to make friends. I suggest you pay more attention the role-play situations surrounding you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
There were 5 police cars. And an entire SWAT team inside of a house. You casually walked through with a gun. If a rebel sees cop cars and a building full of SWAT, don't walk inside with a gun. Denied.