School RP [Event]
What is date of the event ?
Steam Name: Grayhawk
Steam ID:
Role You Are Applying For: Teacher
Why You Should Join Our Event: Cause I love events , duh.^^ I'd like to join your event because it looks like a very passive and friendly RP style!
Knowledge Of Rules: Read them multiple times. And have been playing fearless since 2012 ( I think?)
Hours: ca.500
Bans: 4 (latest was Nov.2013 and 1 was an accident and was removed later that day)
Blacklists : 2 ( I think?)
In-Game Name: Dr. Stuart Gray
Why do you want to be this job: My clinic closed down during the Evocian Dictatorship. Now I am looking for a job to teach the next generation so they may have greater sucess then I did.
How old are you: 46
Criminal Record (IF TEACHER) : None
I agree and will follow the RP and Rules
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Nitrogue
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60916447
Role You Are Applying For: Bully
Why You Should Join Our Event: I'm really interested in it. Looks amazing.
Knowledge Of Rules: I know all the rules.
Hours: About 201 hrs
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 3-4
In-Game Name: Charlie 'Nitro' Winston

Why do you want to be this job: I really want to be a bully, and bully other students.
How old are you: 13 Yrs old.
Criminal Record (IF TEACHER)
I guess it's not on today then?
Do we have an organised timetable?
So is it cancelled? There have been no updates and the date has been passed and unless I'm blind it didn't happen.
I'm withdrawing my application due to the lack of time and lack of responds from organizers.
(06-18-2015, 05:01 AM)Davidson Wrote: I'm withdrawing my application due to the lack of time and lack of responds from organizers.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Sorry For the Lac of delay. my internet was being a spoilt sport for the last 2 weeks. i am sorry buy the event will be moved to a different day AGAIN.
[Image: 7GieCRb.png]
Gotta Go Fast
School Event is back!!!!!
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!