UBR - irnbrucan & madog
Your name: Irnbrucan(STEAM_0:0:32264837) & madog(STEAM_0:1:48128910)

Your ban ID: 
irnbrucan: 57920

madog: 57919

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason:

irnbrucan: fabricating evidence (aswell as other things which where found to be false and removed from my ban)
madog: fabricating evidence (the other things where not removed form his ban because he never complained)

Involved: there was other people but this was like more than 4 months ago i can't honestly remember, couldn't even find the BR

Why we should unban you: ill try and keep this short but if you need more detail please ask, basically i got banned for posting a pic saying madog had a restaurant RP at the time of the incident, which was all true, i honestly don't know why temar came to the conclusion this was forged but along with that the rule on forging evidence on a BR states: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban (copy-pasted) me and madog got perma banned in-game apposed to a forum ban when we never even forged evidence as far as i can tell

Side notes: 
1: im ok with the forum ban if you think its necessary replacement for the perma
2: im doing this for madog aswell because he forgot his forum password and its probably easier for the admins since it was the same incident 
3: thanks for reading
You're suspended from the servers because it is a very serious rule violation. The reason we allow you to remain on the forum is in case you want to appeal your suspension.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(05-18-2015, 02:27 AM)Nacreas Wrote: You're suspended from the servers because it is a very serious rule violation. The reason we allow you to remain on the forum is in case you want to appeal your suspension.
that makes sense but still, i might be misunderstanding but (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10) it says forum ban here, and even if that's a mistake or i am misunderstanding i still never forged evidence and im honestly not sure if theres a way to prove that, but i genuinely didn't forge anything i just had a screen of the restaurant madog built because i thought it was one of the best RP's we ever set up, its seems convenient so maybe thats why they came to the conclusion it was forged but idk, we just kinda wanna play fearless again, since the basewars server we were playing on instead has became plagued with abusing admins
idk if this matter when making a decision to unban or not but we both have like roughly 50+hours on the server (disregard if irrelevant)
you specifically set up the Restaurant after with no intention to RP
took picture and logged off
then tried to claim your innocents to using that to say it wasnt you
i check thoroughly and found not only was it true that you did break the rules that you spawned the restaurant and setup that picture after just before logging off
and based on the spawning etc and taking picture just before logging off and ofc no RP was possible since it was like 1 minute before logging
and your use in saying it wasnt you , you was RPing a restaurant made you a lier and indicated to me that you made the picture Specifically to avoid a ban
(05-24-2015, 10:04 AM)Temar Wrote: you specifically set up the Restaurant after with no intention to RP
took picture and logged off
then tried to claim your innocents to using that to say it wasnt you
i check thoroughly and found not only was it true that you did break the rules that you spawned the restaurant and setup that picture after just before logging off
and based on the spawning etc and taking picture just before logging off and ofc no RP was possible since it was like 1 minute before logging
and your use in saying it wasnt you , you was RPing a restaurant made you a lier and indicated to me that you made the picture Specifically  to avoid a ban
in all fairness i did take the screen shot before i went off but the cafe had been built for atleast 5-10 by then and i had been RPing in it, it was just the most convinent time to take a screen shot

we did RP, i sold atleast 2-3 Chinese (one during the building proccess), then i had to go off becuase i had other things to do, im not sure what madog sold or when he went off but i was there for atleast 5 - 10 mins after construction

i never used it to claim my innocents i posted it and said madog was Cafe RPing around the time of the event he was being accused of which he was, and that i didn't THINK he was guilty but i didn't know, i wasnt even being accused in the BR why would need to prove my own innocents

if i remember correctly it was you who removed the rule breaks from my ban after i complained cause i was found not to have actually broken any rules besides apparently 'Forging evidence'

i never said it wasnt me, because i wasnt being accused, i was Rping again i sold atleast 2-3 Chinese dont know how many madog sold, i never lied, in-fact i barely said anything at all i posted a pic that was relevent evidence and i thought i had a duty to upload the evidence if i had it and said i doubted madog was guilty but never down right said he never done it cause honestly i didnt know for sure

i still think this ban is un-justified and even mis-informed 
dont want to be rude but i've been waiting on this to be awnswered for nearly a month now
it was fabrication, i went thought the logs etc at the time,
denied