New TeamSpeak IP
(05-17-2015, 05:33 PM)TheTiger Wrote: And I do not have intentions to be an admin rank.

[Image: 37688625.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Nyander, James_Gaff, Ciryl, builderboy123, livkx
So wait...

in this screenshot I see so much BS.

[Image: 407f65ae71.png]

We have Soul as Owner, that's fair enough.
Doctor internet as Moderator? Erm. No?
His Alt as moderator? Also no?
Doctor internet also holding "Host" rank? I thought we could only have one "Host"?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3 out of 4 of these people are not staff?
A further thing, why do we have two ranks with the same icon? I mean, even as someone who knows the rank of FL, I'm confused. 

A further issue. The staff channels.

[Image: d0541c9d34.png]

Issue number one. Conn is not staff, why does he have a channel in the "Staff" channels? Issue two, Teachers also aren't staff? This was one of the key points made when the rank was introduced, so why do they also have a "Staff" channel? More-over, You hold rights to change channel, correct? What is to stop you editing supposed "Private" channels to allow yourself access? I mean, we've already seen you kicking someone earlier (something you shouldn't be able to/allowed to do), so what is to say you won't do that?

Issues another one,

[Image: cb4f5dece6.png]

You misspelled Fearless. 
The following 3 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Davidson, Nyander, Old Man Jokhah
I thought there was only one host. I'm with you all now. This clearly is not acceptable and an instant abuse of powers that were trusted to be given to you by Soul. Connbob, for the sake of the FL reputation you have left, change it back.
(05-17-2015, 05:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Give them some time indeed, I'm sure the TeamSpeak will run like a charm and if not, we can always buy a TeamSpeak server.
(05-17-2015, 05:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm sure the TeamSpeak will run like a charm and if not, we can always buy a TeamSpeak server.
(05-17-2015, 05:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: we can always buy a TeamSpeak server.
(05-17-2015, 05:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: buy a TeamSpeak server.
(05-17-2015, 05:11 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: buy a TeamSpeak server.
[Image: orly.jpg]

Spoiler :
I'm gonna stop now cause' I'm all out of being pissed off

The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Davidson
Guys, I really hope you realise the TS isn't finished.
Dr Internet and Mustang have been helping me set the server up.
That channel in the staff thing is for testing.
It will be moved.
I do NOT have intentions of keeping admin, I will have donator once it IS set up.
Thanks for reading, if you did.
(05-17-2015, 06:07 PM)TheTiger Wrote: Guys, I really hope you realise the TS isn't finished.
Dr Internet and Mustang have been helping me set the server up.
That channel in the staff thing is for testing.
It will be moved.
I do NOT have intentions of keeping admin, I will have donator once it IS set up.
Thanks for reading, if you did.

I thought you left took teamspeak down? I thought 'we won'?!
A more fitting signature. 
The following 3 users Like Jono's post:
  • James_Gaff, Davidson, Nyander
(05-17-2015, 05:52 PM)Suarez Wrote: I thought there was only one host. I'm with you all now. This clearly is not acceptable and an instant abuse of powers that were trusted to be given to you by Soul. Connbob, for the sake of the FL reputation you have left, change it back.

So you would rather the TS was left in a half-set-up state, with permissions being left in a state that allows abuse? Be my guest.

Let's go over a few things.
1: Connbob has permission to remove his host rank, but not to get it back.
2: The host rank does NOT have permission to view client IPs.
3: I am ensuring the security of clients and their IPs. The only people with access to view IPs are (off the top of my head) administrators and above. Your IPs are already logged by the forums.
4: I've seen people here, who have been complaining, on the TS. Don't be a hypocrite.

I expect permissions to take a few more hours, then I'm removing my own rank. If this is abuse, is administrators banning people also abuse?

Jesus Christ people.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
It was a nice gesture, but I'm sticking with the staff's TS Server.

Why?
They don't throw their toys out of their pram because someone disagrees.
Also I don't want a non-staff member having access to my IP
All other things previously said by others.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • James_Gaff
I've just finished scrolling through this shit storm of comments and replies and although some were pretty funny, it was also pretty ridiculous.

In my opinion, I think this has been blown way out of proportion, there is no need for countless numbers of people to be (well, what seems to be) at other people's throats.
Hi.
The following 1 user Likes builderboy123's post:
  • Benporium
I'll end the stupid argument here, yesterday you closed it because allot of people complained you opened it again today, tomorrow you might close it if we ban you on our servers or threaten us with it. I don't care if you revoke your powers your still the owner of it and you can always close it when you want to just like you did yesterday.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a player and to be really blunt, I don't trust you. Specially after yesterday's childish act.

(05-16-2015, 11:27 PM)TheTiger Wrote: Congrat's community.
FL currently has no TS.
You've won.
Night FL.