New TeamSpeak IP
With all the donations coming from players surely this would be enough to fund a TS Server? I'm not saying the donations don't go towards stuff, but won't there be enough to fund a TS Server?
The following 6 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Fury, livkx, , Davidson, Agorith, Old Man Jokhah
(05-17-2015, 01:14 AM)Mustang Wrote: With all the donations coming from players surely this would be enough to fund a TS Server?

Agreed.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(05-17-2015, 01:14 AM)Mustang Wrote: With all the donations coming from players surely this would be enough to fund a TS Server? I'm not saying the donations don't go towards stuff, but won't there be enough to fund a TS Server?

If you're saying it or not, it's true.
(05-17-2015, 01:31 AM)LivKX Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 01:14 AM)Mustang Wrote: With all the donations coming from players surely this would be enough to fund a TS Server? I'm not saying the donations don't go towards stuff, but won't there be enough to fund a TS Server?
Liv, the donations go towards running the servers... Fearless runs 4 servers with 245 slots in total.. They don't just pocket the money....
(05-17-2015, 01:33 AM)Fury Wrote:
Liv, the donations go towards running the servers... Fearless runs 4 servers with 245 slots in total.. They don't just pocket the money....

Didn't know you managed FLs donations, nice to know
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Greed^
(05-17-2015, 01:42 AM)Rain Wrote:

It's common sense.
(05-17-2015, 01:51 AM)Fury Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 01:42 AM)Rain Wrote:

It's common sense.

Of course some of the money goes towards the servers, but Soul definitely gets decent profit off of it.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Donations pay for servers? Really?! Wow!
Then what? You think the thousands of dollars worth of donations over time has gone purely to server rentals? Get real. The point is, TS servers are easily affordable by soul.
Guys, this discussion does not belong here. Take it to the appropriate sub-forum.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I leave for 3 f*cking days...

Just got back so I'm not entirely sure why the TS was changed, but we're not going to use any non-staff or non-FL TS. It's a security risk; that's that. Case closed. Please don't worry; I'm sure we'll have a proper TS up very shortly.

Take this, as Enzyme said, to the appropriate place.
The following 6 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Safira, Blurr, Ciryl, Benporium, Voluptious, Old Man Jokhah