Unban Request.
My Name: 21Klipz

My Ban ID: 3491

Why YOU should unban ME:

I joined the FearlessRP server earlier today. I have had a total of 10 or so hours of game time (which, in my opinion, is enough to read the rules of the server) from the previous time I played.

I chose my character; all went well, when all of a sudden I get sent back to the main screen of Garry's Mod. I tried joining the server and was prompted with a message stating: "Banned. Reason: On FearlessRP.Net."

It turns out I was banned for "Multiple attempted CDM" according to [FL] Faustie.

With all due respect, I believe there's a difference between an ATTEMPTED CDM and a CDM. I understand and agree that one should get banned for actually commiting this offense; however, I was banned permanently for apparently "attempting" to kill PEOPLE (Yes, more than one according to Mr. Faustie).

Let me explain myself. I was behind BP; spawned my car and was ready to head out. A cab driver dives out infront of me. I back up and try to take a different route. I was followed by the cab driver as far as in front of KFC. Then... get this... check your logs... He says "RUN ME OVER." Yes, in CAPS. You read it clearly.
I was cloaked above your car for about a minute. There were barely any other cars near, yet you kept spinning and doing donuts in your car and frequently went onto the pavement, forcing people to run away. All of your manoeuvres seemed to take you on a collision course with another player. Then you actually ran one on the pavement next to the nexus over, and I banned you.

Maybe you shouldn't have continually tried to mow people down.
(09-23-2011, 01:47 PM)Faustie Wrote: I was cloaked above your car for about a minute. There were barely any other cars near, yet you kept spinning and doing donuts in your car and frequently went onto the pavement, forcing people to run away. All of your manoeuvres seemed to take you on a collision course with another player. Then you actually ran one on the pavement next to the nexus over, and I banned you.

Maybe you shouldn't have continually tried to mow people down.

I'm sorry, what car was I driving again?

I strongly think you have the wrong person here. I also think you completely disregarded my request to check your logs.

For what it's worth, I added [FL] Faustie in hopes of resolving this issue by talking to him in person to avoid this rather lengthy process... I was ignored. Just goes to show who I'm dealing with here.
I've got a huge amount of people on my steam FL from.. well.. FL. I really can't add any more, I don't even know half the people there.

I clearly didn't have the wrong person because I was noclipped above you, cloaked while you were spinning around. Accidental or not, you still forced people to run and even managed to mow one of them down.
We do not 'handle bans' via SteamFriends, it all goes down here, on the forums.
Denied because I don't like your attitude towards our Staff.