[FL:RP] Link
Name of player: [FL:RP] Link
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42367942
Time in GMT: GMT+3:00  -  0:30
Server: v33x
Summary: I was peacefully protesting in front of Nexus when a SWAT Unit walked to me and told me to remove it. I said I wont. (The president saw it and told me It wont happend but I can continue) Then he started holding me cuffed for around 20 minutes (he didnt know how to issue warrant). After some time he figured out how to warrant people and then warranted me for TRESSPASING when I was protesting in front of nexus - public place where everyone can be and protest.
Evidence: His first warrant tryoutHis second warrant tryout , Finally the WRONG warrant I've couldnt take screenshot when I was arrested because the server crashed
The accused has 24 hours to explain their side of the story.
He was in the nexus court yard taking up space. I told him to move his protest off of the nexus property multiple times before getting permission to jail him. Its a simple matter of disorderly conduct and failure to comply to an officer of law.
First of all you said you make the laws which is not true, right? You don't make the laws, you just apply them. I didnt see it's illegal to protest in the laws. (I've couldnt take screenshot of them, but the guy who was president at this time can confirm)
Your taking this so far like it matters in real life. The matter of the fact is, you wouldn't be allowed to protest on white house property in real life. For safety measure. So in my role play I deemed it unsafe for you to take up space on nexus property for your whole presentation. All I asked you to do was take it 3 feet away off the property. And then you just wanted to get your way and complain about it. If it upset you this much to take it to the forums and waste their time, then I am sorry. But in the end, my role play had legit reasoning and I stand by it. Thanks for playing along.
My job was protester not armed protester and also I had no reason to kill the president so you had no reason to apply this "safety"
Its the president, my job is to protect him. There is always a reason for safety. If you are not a cleared government employee then I have every right to dismiss you from nexus property.
Approved.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]