Simple has returned
Hey fearless community, As you have probably deciphered the title of this thread, I have returned. But a lot of people either wont remember or have never come across me before. so let me introduce myself a little.

I played fearless non-stop back in 2013-14 I loved the roleplaying, occasional gun fights, crime, the average fearless agenda. It wasn't really until 2014 I started to do more serious roleplays and started getting RP points for them. Such as my Mcdonalds, Shell petrol station, Pub and Dogs trust RPs.

I started playing again originally as a sort of inside joke with my friends, but I actually started to enjoy playing so, here I am. I will hopefully be on the forums and v2d server a lot and I plan to do more roleplays in the future.

- Simple

Side note: If you do remember me give me a shout and I might remember you or something..!
Welcome back!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Welcome back!
Welcome back, Simple!
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Well my fearless experience has been great up until recent events: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=60565

I'm not sure if the staff will free me as I have a couple of previous bans from back in 2013-14, but I feel that this is unjust. anyway more on the link
Looks like this is again adios from me. I'll see you around.
I remember you man, welcome back, or, goodbye?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • SimpleBeings
(05-17-2015, 05:47 PM)Jan Wrote: I remember you man, welcome back, or, goodbye?

Hey jan! Good seeing an old player still here, It may be goodbye though, unless I can get through to the staff. but nice seeing you