Not really sure why I was banned
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] Chaos

Your ban ID: 61551

Banned by: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: NLR

Involved: I have no clue, I dc'd for a few hours and when I came back I was banned

Why we should unban you: First of all I have no idea why I was banned, I don't recall breaking NLR, I've got around 120 hours so I'm not stupid enough to break it, and I think 24 hours is a bit extreme considering I don't even know What  I did.
I'll double check the logs here, but I remember you being killed by greed, then again, then you shooting at greed within a minute of your last death and you being killed again hence the ban for NLR
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(05-11-2015, 10:01 PM)Barkles Wrote: I'll double check the logs here, but I remember you being killed by greed, then again, then you shooting at greed within a minute of your last death and you being killed again hence the ban for NLR

Ah, I think I know what this was from, There was a raid going on in the nexus and since I was a police officer I spawned in the middle of everything. I killed him because they opened fire on me when I spawned and I couldn't exactly just walk away because I would have been killed. I did try and leave but kept being killed. Even when I did respawn I turned a blind eye to it and walked off but the constant gunfire made it impossible
You died in the raid multiple times, and shot greed not a minute afterwards, now you have have admitted it I see no argument that could persuade me otherwise therefore I am going to request denial and closure of the case, I hope this a ban has given you the chance to refresh yourself on the rules regarding NLR.

Many thanks,
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Yes I died in the raid? My spawn locstion was thr raid and I was being spawn killed every time I respawned? I only shot Greed after he shot me when I had respawned. I did not sit in the nexus and wait to be shot I tried to leave but being killed over and over made it impossible.
The only reason I shot him bis because I was being shot. Even with NLR if you are being shot as a police officer you shoot back.
I realise that I have to leave the area and forget about what happen prior to my death but if I am spawning and being immedietly shot I am going to shoot back. He died because he kept killing me and when I spawned and did shoot back it was in self defence. Doing this multiple times killed him.
So I've basically been banned for getting spawn killed. Noice.
Denied
as requested
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]