Unban
Exclamation 
Your name: Mr.Blaze9081

Your ban ID: 61699

Banned by: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: Impersonating an admin, DC to avoid me

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Because i thought putting tags such as [FL] and [FL:RP] Were the exact same thing. I didn't know that putting [FL] in your name meant you were an admin. I skimmed over the rules and it said nothing about doing that. DC reason. The admin took my vehicle, threw it on top of the Tides Hotel, and wouldn't let me leave. So i disconnected and re-connected in hopes of going back to RP, but as soon as i joined, he fetched me and again, wouldn't let me leave. So then i re-connected (I know, Lots of re-connections) And it said "You have been banned. Go to www.fearlessrp.net for more information" and here we are. So the real reason I was banned is because I was clueless about the Fearless clan tags.
Well the impersonating part is just tags and the mod was trying to get you to fix it
but instead of fixing it, you was reconnecting to avoid him and i can also see this comment..
v2d [20:54:22] [FL] Mr.Blaze9081 (STEAM_0:1:66712208) said: @ [FL:M] Barkles (208) is a badmin

all you had to do is listen to the admin and fix your steam name and you would of been let go, but instead you try to avoid twice and for that the ban stays
Denied