Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Markus

Your ban ID: 61473

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: NLR

Involved: None.

Why we should unban you: I got killed during a raid in the Nexus Garage. Then I respawned, did some other stuff at the Nexus Entrance.

The President was a dictator so I -for fear of getting shot outside- went to exit the Nexus through the garage, while completely forgetting the NLR.

I did not mean to break NLR and did not want to gain any unfair advantage over any other players. 

All I wanted to do was exit through the garage and then leave the area immediately.
I'd also like to note, that the garage was completely empty and I did not gain anything
from being there when I exited and I was just running to the garage door.

I'm not trying to say that Raptor is wrong, I just wanted to tell you the full story.

Thank you.
So by leaving the nexus you decided to go back to the place where they were raiding and where you last died?
I didn't really consider the thought of being killed or killing anyone at that time, since I've heard through the radio that the raiders had been eliminated.
I was also trying to be as fast as I could. Look, I'm usually one to tell people not to break NLR, and breaking it makes me feel stupid.
I was having a blast playing as SRU and protecting the President, since she was in fact a good president with strict rules and I liked the way she controlled
the government.
I'm sorry for the inconvinience, I've put us all into.
Denied.