Report: Fangz
Name of player: Fangz

steamid: STEAM_0:0:27740499

Time in GMT: 15:40

Server: v2p

Summary: I looked on the board and found that he had a extremist name

Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=440618175
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The problem is that this account is shared, when my older brother gets on he changes my account to suit him, when i came back on i changed the name back to my current alias 'Daryl Brent'.
See, You should take responsibility if your brother has taken the name, Acted more mature about and told him that you can't just make a name which is breaking the rules.

(05-10-2015, 04:38 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: See, You should take responsibility if your brother has taken the name, Acted more mature about and told him that you can't just make a name which is breaking the rules.

What do you think I did after I changed it?
I told him that name isn't suitable and he's grounded, my point is that i changed it immediately after i regained control.
(05-10-2015, 04:41 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 04:38 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: See, You should take responsibility if your brother has taken the name, Acted more mature about and told him that you can't just make a name which is breaking the rules.

What do you think I did after I changed it?
I told him that name isn't suitable and he's grounded, my point is that i changed it immediately after i regained control.

Well, The name isnt acceptable in the community and as such. The admins will decide.

The player in hand was found using Extremist names within the server.  A ban will be issued accordingly.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
-
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]