Unban Request
Your name: DeltaCrYsis

Your ban ID: 53530

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Hacks/Cheats/ abusing glitch - General rule #1

Involved: I have been Involved, and some other players around me.

Why we should unban you: I have already been banned for almost 8 months, And i wud like to play on the server again. 

What i have done was not purpose. i have been very active on the server since begin 2012. and i have been doing good things. I have made lots of ban requests, and revomed thoese worms from the server That Rdm'ing and propspammers and others what are being disrespectful. also i had allot of fun. With FUN. i mean. enjoying playing as police officer. partoling. Selling food. and weapons. and getting people know on the server who are nice!. and i have donated a number of times sped i think around 100 &130 dollars on it.

I know what you think. that i am terible and blabla. I just made a mistake. like you make a mistakes i'm not a machine-.-. And I am NO HACKER. That glitch came by itself. I have just parked my lambo. Next think was. Someone was trying to get on the roof and got teleported. And also a thief unlocked my car at the begin and got in, and he died. I was also confued. the true is. I didnt know what was going on. and so i thought it was a car bug of the server. i was making jokes and stuff. but i didnt mean to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Preditor]

>(Denied.

Once again, you knew what you were doing. You knew the risks. You played the game and got burned. It's under zero tolerance.)<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I didnt know the risks. like i sayd. they had fun playing around my car. and i didnt know what the F. whas going on.

Wel i have played the game and why wud i got burned. I have just made a mistake. You know What preditor. lets just forget this thing. What i mean with it.

I am getting really tired of this. i just want to play and have fun. And i'm gona promise you. it will not happand anymore. ok, i wil look beter next time...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know that there was a mistake. but it will not happand any more. If you want we can talk about this. i just want to get over it, and connect to FearlessRP. 

And please think about this, I also dont wanna lose what i have earned on the server.
It is under review, please be patient.
After reviewing the request, the situation is still the same. You abused and exploit and got permabanned. The ban is valid and being sorry is not a reason to be unbanned.

Denied.