Your age and gender
(05-12-2015, 02:46 PM)Venom Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 02:42 PM)Roachy Wrote: 18 turn 19 in August, Mum said I'm special.

You sure are special

I think his mother borrowed his bong right before she said that...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Tandy, Venom, Reefaz
(05-12-2015, 03:16 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 02:46 PM)Venom Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 02:42 PM)Roachy Wrote: 18 turn 19 in August, Mum said I'm special.

You sure are special

I think his mother borrowed his bong right before she said that...

Trufax.
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting terrorists. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking stupid but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
(05-12-2015, 05:14 PM)Dex Wrote: I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting terrorists. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m freaking stupid but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Was that supposed to be funny?
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Reefaz's post:
  • Daejaa, Ducky_
(05-12-2015, 08:04 PM)Reefaz Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 05:14 PM)Dex Wrote: I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting terrorists. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m freaking stupid but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

It's a copypasta meme. No need to act like a twat in order to try and fish for likes. What do you get from putting me down unless you're sadistic which you should probably get checked out...
And the fact that people support you putting others down, it's pathetic, get a grip.
This thread:

[Image: 6a76f4a3-4ad2-4ae2-8a3b-c092e85586af.jpg]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Tomo, Matrix_
inb4 thread closed
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • Tomo
Well to be perfectly honest I'm fed up of people being sadistic on this forum. There's no need for it, they're obviously doing it because they're deprived of attention and feel that being douchebags is the medicine for that. Whether I had to do it here or on another thread it needed to happen however it's done, let's get back on topic.
I'm 16, 17 next month and I'm a male.
(05-12-2015, 08:13 PM)Dex Wrote:

It's a copypasta meme. No need to act like a *** in order to try and fish for likes. What do you get from putting me down unless you're sadistic which you should probably get checked out...
And the fact that people support you putting others down, it's pathetic, get a grip.
Butthurt much?
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
(05-12-2015, 09:11 PM)Reefaz Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 08:13 PM)Dex Wrote:

It's a copypasta meme. No need to act like a *** in order to try and fish for likes. What do you get from putting me down unless you're sadistic which you should probably get checked out...
Butthurt much?

Evidently nothing more needs to be said, you're just immature, grow up.