Apple's unban request
Your name: Apple

Your ban ID: 59377

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP - Extended due to 14th ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I've been banned permanently and I don't blame you guys, I've been banned a'lot of times and it sure does look like I am a minge.. Tounge. But, the failure to roleplay fear was stupid of me not to roleplay it, I don't really know what happened to be completely honest. I'm older now, I used to be a little squeeky minge but I've matured up a'lot and respect the community a'lot more for it's work and effort. I love this community, always have since I've been playing it since 2012. I can asure you that nothing like this will ever happen again. I go to college and do graphics, got a part time job and a car to get me there and back, I've got a'lot more responsibilities in life and matured up.. ALOT, but I would love to have a part in this community again since the staff and the people inside are really kind and respectful(most of them). So, if I could have another chance on this community again that'll be wonderful. I'd love to get back into this again!

Apple
How can you prove to me that you're not a minge anymore?
(05-08-2015, 01:06 AM)Vauld Wrote: How can you prove to me that you're not a minge anymore?

There aint a way to prove my maturity is the honest answer to that question.. I'm just really sorry for being a dick in the past. Would you give me another chance? 
It's been 10 days, anything yet? :/ 
Eughhhh....
You have 14 bans. It's been 2 months since you've been banned. Make an unban request in a few more months and I'll unban you. Denied.