Unban Request HonkyD!ck
Your name: HonkyD!ck (At the time of ban, "Anonymous")
Your ban ID: 53431

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: Failure to comply with the rules (BR 51787 - racist) 16th ban
Involved: Jan

Why we should unban you: Okay, I didn't see the "How to make an Unban Request" before I posted my last one. Hello, my unban request has a bit of a backstory, a few years ago I moved to Italy from Australia and let a then friend of mine borrow my steam account because he didn't have one and wanted to play Gmod (I didn't have a computer while I was in Italy) and now after moving back with my girlfriend that I met in Florence, he has told me about the servers he got banned from because he was being a minge, and even changed my username a couple times. After looking around in the forums you guys all seem like very respectable, interesting people, the stories I've read on here are amazing too. So, now because he has had my account banned from countless servers I have to do a chore of sorts to get unabanned from the servers that I think are interesting and will probably play on in the future (I am primarily a singleplayer guy but occasionally play on servers I find interesting). So, I know this might seem fake but I can assure you it is %100 true, that guy minging around on your servers was not me. I sincerely apologize to anyone he annoyed, offended, insulted, killed (In game) whatever bad thing he did, I apologize for letting him do it.
Your account, your responsibility I'm afraid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-01-2015, 07:36 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your account, your responsibility I'm afraid.

But I wasn't in control of my account, the only mistake I believe I made was trusting the other person, as I said I didn't have access to a computer in Italy, and when I did it was a public computer and I was checking Facebook or something. So, because I had no control over it does not make me responsible for this other persons actions on my account. I'm sorry if this seems like I'm trying to start an argument, I truly am not but this is just my point of view. Just because somebody else messed around on my account and got me banned, does not mean that I should not be allowed access to the server. i would also like to inform you that I have denied any future access for this person and have changed my password, I do truly regret giving this person my login details, but that is all I have done wrong. I really am truly sorry for any incidents that happened on this server, but please give ME a chance, not the last guy, I don't really come across any good servers much these days and this server looks like a REALLY good one, I promise to abide by every rule, to never let anyone else use my account, to treat other people on the server with the utmost respect, and you could come up with a condition yourself, if you like. I have also read every guide I have come across, I honestly do believe I can have a satisfying Roleplay experience on this server
It's still your responsibility.

However. Seeing that you're sorry and a member for more than a year (Jan '14), your ban will be lifted.

Take it as a chance. Don't waste it!