Unban Request - MaxedOut
Your name: MaxedOut
Your ban ID: 62251
Banned by: [FL] TheBlackShadowOfGod
Reason: FearRP (twice), when you punch an officer and he tazes you thats not random.
Involved: Spudboy
Why we should unban you: This cop was constant NLRing and rdming us, he also stated he enjoyed it and was random tazing my friend, he tazed me once, i punched him, he tazed me and just before i was banned he walked all over my body and killed me, after i was banned he also rdmd my friend which you can see here in the ban request he made along side him stepping on me and i don't understand why i got banned just for basically self protection and what i've done wrong i know he did have a gun at me but i thought he was just going to rdm me like he was doing for ages so then when he looked at my friend i ran and he gave me no orders when under gun point he just tazed me and stood on my body which killed me then said it was fun and tazed and rdm my friend
: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=61161
All I saw (from the time I started spectating) is that you punched the officer, who was holding a tazer (or gun, i cant remember), and was standing near the keypad at the gate.

He then tazed you, waited for you to wake up and you ran away 2 times while he pointed the tazer at you.
The officer was not following rules either, he recieved a punishment from me: blacklist from tools, entities and physgun.
I was unaware that he did NLR and RDM, I did see him walking on your body, which I assume was by accident.

But fine, your ban is still valid for like 5 hours but the weather is amazing and everybody is relaxed and cool so I'll unban you for the remaining time.

Unban approved, moved.