Player Report: Fangz
Name of player:  Fangz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27740499

Time in GMT: 20:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

I witnessed this player - and some of his friends - commit several offences.

Evidence:

0:00 - 0:08:

CDM.  Seemed quite deliberate and they never stopped to call in for help.

0:09 - 0:22:

Chat indicates that Fangz was the person driving the vehicle.  This was just shortly after I spawned after being ran over at the Connectivity Road.

0:23 - 1:43:

They showed up at our home later on trying to gain entry.  We informed them that they were trespassing, and told them to leave.  Since one of them wasn't making any effort to do so, we pulled a knife on him to scare him away.  One of his friends proceeded to shoot one of us dead.  I killed one of them back in return.

1:45 - 1:56:

Fangz shows up again not 5 minutes after I had killed him (by looking at my playtime counter, this occurred 2 minutes after his death).  He knifed me then backed off.

1:57 - 2:22

They reappear again and start throwing molotovs at our home.  We perceive this as an attempt to raid and we equip weapons to fight back.

2:24 - 6:45

They continue to molotov our building and shoot at us until some police arrive.  Since we had contraband, we cleared it away before the SRU commenced the search.  When they came back out, we informed them that they were attempting to kill us.  Shortly after this, when they police had left, myself and some others were propkilled.  Presumably by Fangz.  Someone will need to check the logs but I'm 95% sure Fangz prop-pushed a car into us.

6:47 - 7:06:

While Trecidim killed me with a knife - while injured - for no reason, Fangz proceeded to prop-push a vehicle again in order to kill us.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: E9841C792B77724F1CCECCB1BBECE993E24BDA79]

When pointing out to Fangz that I was aware of of what he was doing, he seemed to admit that he was propkilling, alongside some of his other friends.

Edited:

I also recorded him as a rebel prop-pushing a car.  This was the day prior.

[Image: L0klJFY.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned. -Nacreas
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
Just thought you should know, i wasn't admitting that I committed prop-pushing, i was just saying that there was another man next to your house who was doing it, who i'm pretty sure was Trecedim but i'm not entirely sure. However I can definitely say that I did not prop kill anyone. As well as this you do not have any evidence depicting that i was prop pushing the car. Also, your evidence doesn't prove that i CDM'd you as you could've been hit by a different sprayed car, as you did not get a name in the video when you were hit, It could well have been stolen, or another van entirely.
You were driving around in that van; I saw you.

Not to mention admins can check the logs and see that it was indeed you who ran him over. Trecedim was however RDMing and general minging around the time this happened
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The player in hand has been caught CDMing, breaking NLR and PropPushing. A blacklist will be issued accordingly.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]