Event
I was just wondering where I could ask or post an Idea of mine for an event as it cannot just be in normal CityRP.

Basics of event: The purge. We have all seen the film right? Where all crime is legal, including murder? Right, well I wanted to make this as something that happens once and once only when I come into power of v2d (As President). However I cannot make these laws and was told to ask for it as an event. After some thought of been told this I thought it would be something quite fun to do and that a lot of people would enjoy it.

For the event, I know exactly what I would like to happen, when, map and so on. I have also researched into the purge and how it works enough to know what laws/rules to set, bounds I should set.

I can go into more detail to an Admin in an E-Mail if wanted/needed or if someone could tell me where I could make the event suggestion.

Thanks,

-Basic

EDIT: Note: Remember this is only a brief description of the event to see if I could get a chance at making it happen.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
-Support (Also wrong place to post this thread)

If all laws were abolished in Fearless, it would be utter chaos. Not every single player on Fearless knows quality roleplay, and this will most likely result in a massive RDM fuckfest.

Sorry bud, I just don't think it'll work.
(05-06-2015, 10:47 AM)Roachy Wrote: -Support (Also wrong place to post this thread)

If all laws were abolished in Fearless, it would be utter chaos. Not every single player on Fearless knows quality roleplay, and this will most likely result in a massive RDM fuckfest.

I am talking about making it an event so that people who do not want to do it do not have to do it.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(05-06-2015, 10:50 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 10:47 AM)Roachy Wrote: -Support (Also wrong place to post this thread)

I am talking about making it an event so that people who do not want to do it do not have to do it.

If it's on the event server, and it's monitored by an admin. I think that should be aight.
(05-06-2015, 10:51 AM)Roachy Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 10:50 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

If it's on the event server, and it's monitored by an admin. I think that should be aight.

This is what I plan to happen. Weather it does or not is a different matter.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Has been suggested a few times, always was denied.
(05-06-2015, 11:28 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Has been suggested a few times, always was denied.

But, did they know what they were doing? Did they actually have any idea what they were setting up?
Plus I will wait for an Admin to say yes or no. (Not saying you are saying yes or no).
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
I agree, it would turn into an RDM fest when people start to team up and form groups.

Tip: Think of RP Events that are unique, and promote a more in-depth roleplay experience, some examples that have been done/are to be done are:

Drenchwood Prison
The Island
The Flare
Hunger Games
Fallout RP

Find more Events here for further inspiration/ideas.
Well, I can safely say that I personally wouldn't attend.
RDMing allowed and blowing everything up? Sure!
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!