Report: Σɋüiиøx
Name of player:  Σɋüiиøx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35418519

Time in GMT: 16:00

Server: v2p

Summary:  Σɋüiиøx has his base completely prop blocked making it impossible to enter. He also has no alphabetic characters in his name.

Evidence:: 1 2 3 4
Alright. So this base that you say is propblocked, is mine not his. He may own the props but I am in charge of the keypad/fading door, I owned the keypad including the fading door, cause they were bugged when we spawned this dupe. And didnt want to work, so I just spawned a keypad for him and then it worked, then we were out raiding the corleones (You)then we killed you and destroyed all your contraband, notice how I said "Killed you" which means you can not revenge raid me/us which you did, you drove to my base had AKs, wrote in OOC that I/equinox was propblocking, so we returned to our base to check the OOC situation about this propblock just as I enter my property you start to shoot me as I was unarmed, drops me 80 hp about. This information was irrelevant just making this story much smoother to understand as I assume many has done the same. As I raided these corleones, I realized I pressed Z by mistake which will remove the last constraint/prop. I was in middle of being shot/raiding so it was impossible to drive back to my base and fix this, but only 5 players online at that time it was 3 rebels and 2 corleones, we all were fighting, so this keypad I removed by mistake for about 10 minutes would not harm anyone. So I'm basically saying it was not intentionally it was a mistake, if a blacklist will be issued then dont do it on equinox do it on me as I was owner of keypad.
We are indeed in process of repairing the advanced duplication we own. And to add to that "alphabetical name", I had several conversations with fearless staff, and we all agreed that is not issue anymore, since you can use numbers next to name if you wish to target person, either we're talking about admin commands or simple demote/private message command. And also, if we're at it, you guys do realize that you used 3 doors in your base, which I can call doomfort, not to mention one sided props too as fence to shoot trough.
~ Equinox ~
Make sure you read this: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=60226
We didnt meantion anything about a walkway like Brennan did. We were curious about your one sided props. You had a prop that you could see us through with, and we can not see you. You said it was allowed as a window, but that was now a window, it was a wall, and you shoot through it and made me go down half hp multiple times. That I doubt is allowed I said I wont post a BR about it as I have 0 evidence
User admitted 'We are indeed in process of repairing the advanced duplication we own' + No sufficient Evidence.
Denied.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]