Un-fair ban.
Your name: [FL:RP] Baron

Your ban ID: 61403

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: Random demote.

Involved: ProSworD and [FL:RP] Baron 

Why we should unban you: There must have been a missunderstanding i demoted these two because they broke in to their boss base and started screaming and laughing when confronted and demanded sold pots back. I did not say that i demoted them because of propsurfing i mentioned that because of the fact that the base in almost impenetrable, but i had not evidence of this so had to assume that they keycracked their way in to the base (Leading to the demote). I have even corrected my misstake of leaving the "reason" field empty in the comment section of the BR, quoting: 

"The only thing i did wrong was to forget to put a reason behind the /demote. I apologize sincerely for this misstake so i would likte to correct it: "/Demote (ID) Breaking in to Don Corleone's base"."

And the other Corleone that was present at the moment of the demote told his side of the story in the comment section too, quoting:

"I am the Corleone on the right with a weapon, and Prosword and his friend did not walk through the door they propclimbed up on the ledge (I could only assume that since we blocked every other way, except for locked doors.) When I found them they had broke in into our base and demaded their pots, which they had sold to us for 10k each, right into their boss face. Is that not reason enough?"

And i wounder why i was banned and not blacklisted? Do not say that it is because of my hours, i have seen people with the same amount of hours get a six-hour blacklist for random demote.
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
"I am the Corleone on the right with a weapon, and Prosword and his friend did not walk through the door they propclimbed up on the ledge (I could only assume that since we blocked every other way, except for locked doors.) When I found them they had broke in into our base and demaded their pots, which they had sold to us for 10k each, right into their boss face. Is that not reason enough?" If I werent clear either I did not mean that their propsurf was the reason for their demote, I was just mentioned it. But if they didn't propsurf/proclimb into our base then that means that they randomly keycracked our front door.

[JUST ENFORCING BARONS ARGUMENT]
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
I personally think this is an unfair ban. ProSword was basicly minging around around the whole time he was on. And i think he is the one that is worth a punishment.
I'll do my best to gather evidence of this.
Good afternoon.

First, I argue that 10k gave me and my friend to us we click on "use" to your team take advantage of them. So far, it is true.

Second, I and my friend did not propclimb or propsurf. We died because you killed us. Then we waited until the end NLR and we took the metro to the city station and then caught the metro to another station in the market. For my car (BMW) had been in your base. When we got near your base, me and my friend went down and went down the river, leaning against the cliff and repair, has a bump in the corner of "your base" that can rise to the level of your base. From there, we wanted to know if your base was the basis for all Corleone members or just for your team, because we could not do anything because you can not steal members of the same team. The Baron did not answer and gave demote no reason. Administrators can prove it was propclimb / propsurf because they can see all the logs. Here I deny, me and my friend did not propclimb / propsurf because administrators can check.

After me and my friend went up to this level terms, we were hiding near the building where you built. That's when you found us and I started recording. And from here, is seen all in the video.

I hope I have been enlightening.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
(05-05-2015, 05:54 PM)ProSworD Wrote: Good afternoon.

First, I argue that 10k gave me and my friend to us we click on "use" to your team take advantage of them. So far, it is true.

Second, I and my friend did not propclimb or propsurf. We died because you killed us. Then we waited until the end NLR and we took the metro to the city station and then caught the metro to another station in the market. For my car (BMW) had been in your base. When we got near your base, me and my friend went down and went down the river, leaning against the cliff and repair, has a bump in the corner of "your base" that can rise to the level of your base. From there, we wanted to know if your base was the basis for all Corleone members or just for your team, because we could not do anything because you can not steal members of the same team. The Baron did not answer and gave demote no reason. Administrators can prove it was propclimb / propsurf because they can see all the logs. Here I deny, me and my friend did not propclimb / propsurf because administrators can check.

After me and my friend went up to this level terms, we were hiding near the building where you built. That's when you found us and I started recording. And from here, is seen all in the video.

I hope I have been enlightening.

First of all we never killed you. You and your friend might have been killed but not by us. A couple of days ago you put up a BR on OliviaKX (I believe) for RDM, I think it's them that you are reffering to.
Second of all; what do you mean by "to our advantage"? We bought your pots for a lot of money fair and square since you knew that you only could put down 5 per person.
Third of all; so you boosted up the cliff? How did the other person get up? By a chair or propclimb? We tried many times to get up there by ourselfs but if was impossible to jump up from the valley next to the factory. Therefore one can only assume that you used some sort of prop to enter our base.
Fourth of all; and why in the name of doritos would you jump down the river and sneak into your boss base? You have a radio so you could have asked so we could have open for you. If you wanted you sold pots back you could have either PMed or radio. But since you didn't, you basically went in unnanounced. (that is the definiton of breaking in) And why would you break into YOUR OWN BOSS's BASE? And why were you HIDING from you own "FAMILY"?

Just confess that you didn't have a RP-reason for you break-in, so we can clear this out.
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
I ignored everything you just said.

I said and I repeat:

The administrator logs have and they can see if me and my friend we used something to climb, and that's what interests me and I have a clear conscience about it. From now on, as I have said what I had to say, I remove myself from the conversation.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
(05-05-2015, 07:32 PM)ProSworD Wrote: I ignored everything you just said.

I said and I repeat:

The administrator logs have and they can see if me and my friend we used something to climb, and that's what interests me and I have a clear conscience about it. From now on, as I have said what I had to say, I remove myself from the conversation.

You haven't seen the log system have you?
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
Approved.