REPORT: The Wolf Moon (Sir. Wolf)
Name of player: The Wolf Moon

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:51824778

Time in GMT: 19:05 (British Time)

Server: V33x

Summary: This man told me to arrest someone, he then proceed to insult me after. I told him to stop walking and he proceeded to walk away. 
I don't give 2 shits that he is Secret Service, he broke FearRP even after i told him (under gunpoint) to stop, twice.

Evidence:
http://s1097.photobucket.com/user/floyd1...5.jpg.html
http://s1097.photobucket.com/user/floyd1...6.jpg.html

(Text i said before, he simply ran off inside the Nexus)
Well, this is the true story:
While i was doing stuff some guy (Gwed) just started insulting me, my job was "secret service".
He said that im gay, secret service suck...
I called an officer to arrest this guy for insulting goverment and that officer was Fela.
So Fela came to the guy Gwed and started to talk to him with other lang'.
Than he didnt want to arrest him and said to him to go away, meanwhile i was talking with my friend and told them the story, they said that those two guys are friends and they're always doing stuff like that.
I was'nt insulting Fela at all, I guess i was angry but I didnt curse (not like his friend).
after this, Fela wanted to taze me (I was working with the goverment!) so as he said I "ran" (I went to the SRU to tell them that an officer want to taze a goverment secret service) and the SRU stoped him. When we was in the nexus Fela started to afried and acting like he didnt wanted to taze me.
After 5 min that I was staying in the nexus Gwed came and started to insult me again and bother me for 10 min.
So Fela, dont act like this was'nt happened.
Admin if you can see Gwed's masseges.
I was actaully there and undercover on the server at that time and I saw what you are reporting.

Just because you are a secret service does not mean that you do not follow FearRP. A cop or an SRU might ask you for your ID or something and you need to follow FearRP if they had weapons on you and giving you an order to show your ID if you truly are a government worker or just some guy running around with a gun.

Approved.