Time in GMT: 18:00

Server: v2p

Summary: Random Demote

Evidence:

Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
So you two guys propsurfed your way in to your boss base and started screaming so i demoted you. The only thing i did wrong was to forget to put a reason behind the /demote. I apologize sincerely for this misstake so i would likte to correct it: "/Demote (ID) Breaking in to Don Corleone's base".
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
I am the Corleone on the right with a weapon, and Prosword and his friend did not walk through the door they propclimbed up on the ledge (I could only assume that since we blocked every other way, except for locked doors.) When I found them they had broke in into our base and demaded their pots, which they had sold to us for 10k each, right into their boss face. Is that not reason enough?
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
(05-03-2015, 07:40 PM)Baron Wrote: So you two guys propsurfed your way in to your boss base and started screaming so i demoted you. The only thing i did wrong was to forget to put a reason behind the /demote. I apologize sincerely for this misstake so i would likte to correct it: "/Demote (ID) Breaking in to Don Corleone's base".
Do you have any proof of what you just "say"?
Everything was purpose and not recorded everything because if I had written, would have recorded your slander and being, you, corleone walkedst "together" with a BlackMarketDealer being equal to their advantage. Also BlackMarketDealer set up his shop on the road right in front of your base to try to control who went there or did raid so much that after joined the Corleone. (I will not say anything more because I have no proof, but therefore reality).
And the reason we Corleones being, we enter inside your base, who happened to be open, we went to ask if that was the basis for all Corleones or just to your team as ALL can see in the video. Dost not answered or anything. This automatically demote without reason. Why yes, the ratio was 0.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
*** From here I will not answer to anyone else without concrete evidence ***
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(05-03-2015, 07:49 PM)ProSworD Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 07:40 PM)Baron Wrote: So you two guys propsurfed your way in to your boss base and started screaming so i demoted you. The only thing i did wrong was to forget to put a reason behind the /demote. I apologize sincerely for this misstake so i would likte to correct it: "/Demote (ID) Breaking in to Don Corleone's base".
Everything was purpose and not recorded everything because if I had written, would have recorded your slander and being, you, corleone walkedst "together" with a BlackMarketDealer being equal to their advantage. Also BlackMarketDealer set up his shop on the road right in front of your base to try to control who went there or did raid so much that after joined the Corleone. (I will not say anything more because I have no proof, but therefore reality).
And the reason we Corleones being, we enter inside your base, who happened to be open, we went to ask if that was the basis for all Corleones or just to your team as ALL can see in the video. Dost not answered or anything. This automatically demote without reason. Why yes, the ratio was 0.
What?
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
(05-03-2015, 07:57 PM)Baron Wrote:
What?
What??
"Oh, well. What is a night at Fearless? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and boooring, and-and completely... completely wonderful."
(05-03-2015, 07:59 PM)PlankusMaximus Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 07:57 PM)Baron Wrote:
What?
What??
what?
Baron, you have demoted the for an invalid IC reason. You reason behind the demotion was because they prop surfed which is a rule breakage. Demoting them for that reason as backseat administration. Approved.