Banned - Juggz - FearRP
Heart 
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Your name: Juggz

Your ban ID: 61333

Banned by: [FL] Obay

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me And A Staff Member.

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because i Roleplay the heck out of this server, I was banned before he listened to my side of the story, I didn't want to argue my side of the story because it is against rules.
Juggz
Did you or did you not break fearRP as the ban states?

I'd like for you to be honest here, as lying in the courthouse can and will lead to a punishment.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Honestly, Not from my point of view. I was being chased in my car for whatever reason, Upon them setting down a roadblock. I was speeding as fast as possible, The "Spike Strip" knocked my car into the air and through the roadblocks. Upon flying into the air i hear the cop scream "Stop the vehicle" or something similar, I was already 4-5 meters away and all of a sudden i get pulled back by Obay "undercover". And then i got banned.
Juggz
You got pretty damn far away, actually you continued to accelerate you got to the end of the tunnel then I pull you back. I explain how you broke FearRP then you reply with 'Okay...'
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Yes I did reply with "Okay Then..." Because as rule 5. States "Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable." So i never tend to argue.
Juggz
Good Afternoon Juggz,
Unfortunately your appeal has been denied as you did in fact break FearRP as I was undercover.

Please to your time to Re-read over the general rules once again to help prevent this from happening again...
Thank you for your appeal.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]