Big Bear Unban Request
Hello i am big bear and this is my unban request
Your name: [XG]-BigBear
Your ban ID: 3426
[b]Why we should unban you : well i feel no reason that i should of been banned i stole a cop car , ( I was the mafia boss and that was what we where doing ) i Drove it into a garage , then I got shot next thing i know is that i was banned , i ask my freind why i and :
3426 [XG]-BigBear STEAM_0:0:29176783 Minge 2011-09-23 07:35:37 [FL] Killjoy
As you can see Minge was the reason? i dont know why i got banned and i really strongly feel that I should not have been banned for that reason so i please ask you if u may unban me.
-Many Thanks
Big Bear
Oh and the signutre --|___________|--
Cheers

Its nice If more than one person makes 2 requests for two different people.
(09-20-2011, 05:23 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Its nice If more than one person makes 2 requests for two different people.
yes sorry about that my freind was unable to do so i helped him out if u need him to talk we have skype or steam if you want um really sorry about just tryed to help him out
(09-20-2011, 05:23 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Its nice If more than one person makes 2 requests for two different people.

Hi im sorry that Icouldn't make my own acount I was very busy studying and home work hope you dont mind that my friend made I would like to say that he prety much said everything I would have said ? I dont mean to critisize your adminship but A ban straight away is a bit harsh thank you for taking the time to read our unban request .
In adition to my other post ive just seen how many unban requests you have and the sheer amount of people that go on your server sorry if we caused you any trouble it must be really dificult to controle so many people !
I don't really remember what you did, but clearly it was enough to piss me off.
(09-20-2011, 05:45 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I don't really remember what you did, but clearly it was enough to piss me off.

Sorry kill joy i stole a cop car drove into a garge across and my freind tryed to shoot u and u no clpied and shot him and banned him with me to , Sorry to say but i feel i should of not been banned eaither with my freind , Aswell my freind and i where a bit offend for the reasonon banned if u dont mind me saying
Ah, you were the guy randomly stealing cars and roadraging as if there was no tomorrow. Ban stays, take the time to read our rules and RP guides.