Outlook (Former Hotmail) vs Gmail Discussion
Grew up with hotmail, then went to GMail when I started youtubing when I was younger, and now I use mail.com

I mean mail.com is great for just emailing, but a Google account is so good, I mean, google drive, docs, youtube, my phone, it's all intergrated in one and it's fucking brilliant.
Im using both. I use Hotmail for personal things and Gmail (with google docs/google drive) for anything business related.
I fucking hate outlook, launch had so many bugs, and even now it's still a pain in the ass
Gmail for me bruh
(05-02-2015, 10:58 PM)LivKX Wrote: Grew up with hotmail, then went to GMail when I started youtubing when I was younger, and now I use mail.com

I mean mail.com is great for just emailing, but a Google account is so good, I mean, google drive, docs, youtube, my phone, it's all intergrated in one and it's freaking brilliant.

Same thing happend with me. I know mail.com too, and it's great! Cheese

By the way guys, what about Yahoo?
I have a Yahoo, Hotmail, GMail, Virgin Media and a work email.

I easily prefer hoymail over any other emailing platform, but I use my Google account for spam/junk and for google docs. It has around 6759 unread emails so I don't check it much
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I don't really see what's to compare? They're just two E-Mail services! I ain't a fanboy of any of them...

My personal E-Mail is GMail. Then I have like 10 others which are just spread around...
Regards,
aviator
Hotmail 4 lyf
I grew up with hotmail and I still use it, but I do have a google account for all its services, but I don't really use gmail.
I use hotmail/outlook for personal things and my university's email for more important things like job related things.
I have a google account for YouTube etc....but it's got a hotmail address.

I'm fucking the system.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Michael
Ofcourse Google! Google today, tomorrow and forever. You can use Google drive and everything through your Gmail.