Unban Request
Your name: Zendor

Your ban ID: 61241

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: I was playing with my friend on his server and we used a lua "hack" and then after a while he closed the server. I felt like playing some CityRP and joined the server and it said you are banned. I've never used any hacks on cityrp or other servers. And i have used this Lua hack on my friends server a couple times and i know about the auto bans on servers so i always close the game and start it again so nothing is on. But this time i forgot it and got banned. 1 time this happened to me Before and when i joined CityRP i saw that i had it on, and i closed the game quickly and was really scared i was going to be banned, but i never did. I have played almost 400 hours and i have lost all my work and stuffs on the server and would appreciate a unban. I know Fearless has zero tolerance against hacking and lead to a permanent ban. But since i did not mean to and would never and it was stupid of me, could i at least get it shortened? Thank you
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Quote:I was playing with my friend on his server and we used a lua "hack" and then after a while he closed the server.

This is the excuse you are going for? I am sorry but I just don't buy that two people were playing on a private server and just having fun by themselves using hacks. 

Anyways, please state the hack you were using along with the download/Workshop link.
(05-01-2015, 04:53 PM)Nevy Wrote:
Quote:I was playing with my friend on his server and we used a lua "hack" and then after a while he closed the server.

This is the excuse you are going for? I am sorry but I just don't buy that two people were playing on a private server and just having fun by themselves using hacks. 

Anyways, please state the hack you were using along with the download/Workshop link.
It is called Lenny
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=186936307
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Please go into your Steam folder and then into your  /garrysmod/garrysmod/addons/  folder and then find the Workshop file for Lenny's Scripts. Please provide a picture of it inside your Addons folder. It should be a .gma file
(05-01-2015, 06:57 PM)Nevy Wrote: Please go into your Steam folder and then into your  /garrysmod/garrysmod/addons/  folder and then find the Workshop file for Lenny's Scripts. Please provide a picture of it inside your Addons folder. It should be a .gma file

[img]C:\Users\Theo\SkyDrive\public\Pic\Lenny.PNG[/img][Image: Bamnxyd.png]
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Approved.

Please be more careful and always check that it is off before joining the servers.