Player Report: Baskinger
Name of player:  Baskinger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

Time in GMT: 19:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

While staying in my shack outside the city, he drove out from the city tunnel into my postbox, crashing his van.  He demanded that I give him 2k for the damages (despite how it's only $500 maximum you can take from a player).  I told him twice that his insurance could cover the damage costs.  He then proceeded to shoot me dead while I was unarmed.

Evidence:

No no no, you and your friend crashed my car into the side and got me out of my car. When i got out your friend started knifing me with his knife so i ran away after getting in some stabs myself. I took out a gun and warned your friend about not getting closer, this is when you came in and tried to punch me. I told you to get back off and only your friend complied.

You started recording later i assume (or only showed the last bit) where you and your friend came close to me after i told you to repay my car (this wasnt a mug, just money for the toolboxes) for crashing it on purpose. You came close again and seeing the fact that you punched me several times i fired at you. To be entirely honest, it wasnt my intention to instantly kill you and i apologize for that, it was my intention to scare you off with a few hits but the damage was higher then i first anticipated.

To sum it up, you nearly wreck my car, i talk to your friend to confront him with his actions, when he attacks me, you join there. I warn you both to back off, he does comply, you dont so you got shot.
Alright, I will be handling this case today.

Baskinger, 
Please refer to the following rule(s)

---[ Job Rules ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powergaming (Included in Rule #4)

You had changed your Job Title to Criminal immediately before killing this person, in order to possibly justify your actions which had included an aggressive form of mugging as well as murder.

Quote:v2d [20:26:32] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) said: /me takes out a SCAR-H from their backup.
v2d [20:26:53] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) said: /job Criminal
v2d [20:27:11] Baskingner (STEAM_0:0:63153822) Killed: DRAKE 遗事 JOSH / / J (STEAM_0:0:27168556) using cw_scarh

---[ Street Crime Rules ]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 1. You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).2. Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.3. Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules5. When demanding sums of money from robberies and muggings, demand realistically ($500 maximum)9. Do not FailRPThe issue that I see here is that you were a Citizen who wanted to get money for damage(s) that you believe they were to account for. You were acting quite hostile to them and then, without premise, took out a Scar-H and unloaded the clip into the individual because he was not going to hand over $2,000. You had no reason to shoot him, being that he was unarmed and simply because he would not pay your $2,000 demand, which is over the $500 maximum for muggings (Which in this case, is to be considered a mugging because of the way you acted towards them as well as your actions towards them for not paying up). I see this as FailRP and I also find this in violation of Street Crime Rules 1, 2 and 3. You were right outside of the city tunnel, a place where many people drive in and out of. You openly murdered a person, [DRAKE 遗事 JOSH / / J] and did so in front of a group of witnesses. I don't exactly buy that you said you didn't mean to kill him, as it is quite evident that you unloaded a clip into him.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Baskinger, STEAM_0:0:63153822) was found violating rules regarding Street Crime Rules, Powergaming, FailRP and Random Deathmatch. 

Suspension will be applied for 24 hours.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team