Report ✌ Auxys ☁
Name of player:✌ Auxys ☁

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79329695

Time in GMT: about 10pm East time

Server: V33

Summary:Well Japanese , Thehitman and i were rebels on the server we were driving around we saw him doomforting and prop climbing and we stopped to tell him to stop and told him he could get banned and hes answer was i dont care i wont get banned. After a while he became cop and trouble started me japanese and thehitman got into a big gun fight with him because he said you are banned from the nexus and started shooting, then everytime he died he came back and shot again,well after that he went up there and started shooting down at us (all in logs). He then became a medic and punched us went up and wasnt doing hes job.

Evidence:

Witness: Thehitman And Japanese
Us explaining he couldnt do it.
[Image: ZUFKD1i.jpg]

[Image: CLhWNcK.jpg]
[Image: UjcJjx6.jpg]

During the gun fight, sorry couldn't catch him shooting us.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Before we go any further on this player report, we would like to know why you killed the chef the first time? After you killed him, he became a cop to obviously get revenge.
Dont remember quite well but im pretty sure he assaulted or were throwing props at us,i do know he took one of our guys up there and didnt let him down thats how it all started.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Request reviewed and APPROVED.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Auxys, STEAM_0:1:79329695) was found violating rules regarding PowerGaming [Job Abuse].

Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team