Banned for crashing into a tree
Appeal: Answered, Administrator ~Obay
Your name: Gewad (IC: Gewad YoBling)

Your blacklist ID: 53701

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76159371

Reason: Treating Vehicle like a toy

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I wasn't treating my Vehicle like a toy, I was trying to get away from a police officer in a high speed pursuit when I lost control over my vehicle and I crashed into a tree. I respawned and like 5 seconds later I was banned from vehicles nobody talking to me or anything I don't think he even saw what happened before and he didn't ask me what happened. So I think I should be unblacklisted because I think he took the decision way to fast and he didn't know what the story behind it was. What I also want to point out that I got banned for 7 hours but some people got banned for 2 hours too for the exact same reason.
Good Evening, Gewad

I am going to shorten your ban to the time period of 1 Hours 30 Minutes as I do see the RP behind it, however I do not expect that after I make a server wide message warning everyone that you so carelessly speed into a tree.  It is your responsibility to take care of your characters life during RP and you do all you can to make sure it stays safe or it is witnessed as FailRP.  
The ban was very harsh because of the the state at which the server was in regarding Rule breakage.

Thank you for your appeal.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator 
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]