[BR] «RṦG» Wrabbie
Name of player: «RṦG» Wrabbie

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:44904780

Time in GMT: 4:00

Server: V2D

Summary: Doomforting, having an unfair advantage as defender.

Evidence:[Image: tZ7COOO.jpg][Image: koMfU9C.jpg]
It's just a basic defence, usually bases has a defence where you shoot from. This isn't close of being a doomfort, you can easily headshot me and I'm gone, which you kind of did and I died.
This is the very definition of a doomfort. You have a walkway + around 20 centimeter gaps where we can hit you.
We asked you kindly to remove it in which you responded:

"If you feel this is a doomfort please post a BR"

So now here we are.
Well honestly, if you stand where I stood and shot down, I couldn't see you very well at all actually. Only if you went up the stairs then I had a clear vision of you, and you on me.
No, you simply had a huge advantage over the attackers. In the end you even bragged of how you had " easily shot 50 cops in there" .
I said and I quote. " I've killed 23 cops under 5 minutes"
And I would assume you understood me, as there was only like 6-7 Officers/SRU at that job under the raid, and if you're smart enough you know what I meant
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player «RṦG» Wrabbie was found violating rules regarding doomforting.
There is an obvious advantage and walkway built here in which the player shot down from. A player with your amount of hours should know better.

[FL] Rolorox
Server Administrative Team