Unban Request: Jizes
*posting this for Jizes

Your name: (Steam friends name) Jizes

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 61267

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) Raptor.

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)  Invalid reason to kill a cop. 17th ban.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) , Juan, [FL:RP] Space Glitch

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)   I will tell you everything that happend:  I spawned my car and started driving, I drove slowly, A cop started chasing me so I pulled over for him, yet he kept ramming me for about 15 times, After I finally had enough of it I got out of the car and shot him. That happened After I warned the cop many times to get off my back and drive away from there,
Then Raptor joined the server and heared I was involved in it so he had to get into the case, I explained the case to him but he didnt really care, He already decided I'm guilty and that I should be banned, Raptor for some reason really hates me and everytime something happens he has to get involved and ban me,

Raptor banned me for having alot of bans. What he didnt check is the date of them, Most of them are more than a year old.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
I, player Juan, was also involved in the case as I was the passanger in Jizes's Vehicle.
We simply drove towards the Corleone's villas nice and slow, and this cop, Space Glitch kept ramming our car even though we have already pulled over for him, Jizes told him repeatedly to stop, yet he kept ramming the car, after the many chances this cop has been given he was shot down by my friend, instead of RPing it out and calling for backup he decided to keep ramming into our car on his own, it started to seem like he was doing it for fun.

After Raptor joined the server, he ported Jizes and Space Glitch, I wasn't ported in there to testify for some strange reason..
Given the fact that Jizes's bans are more than a year old, he shouldn't be permanently banned based on his former bans, infact, he shouldn't have been banned at all for killing this failing cop. Make your call.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
Jize is lucky he even got 16 chances. Most of the time, he would have been permed already.
The fact that the 16 of them were more than a year ago still stands. He has proven a point in that one year, and it should be noted.
Also, a big part of those bans are from 2011, which is a great deal in my opinion.

I tried to discuss it with you and all you ever said was how much I hated you. The fact is, I don't really hate you at all, I joined the server got an RDM call and then responded to it.

You were a blackmarket dealer and you decided to kill a police officer because he rammed your car? that's not a valid reason and from the story I've heard from Space Glitch was that he only pulled you over. Killing is not always the option.
Killing is not always the option and I do realize that, but this time it was the one choice that I had because Space Glitch kept ignoring me although I DID pull over and I DID co operate, all he ever did was ram my car repeatedly, ignoring my warnings.
You chose to believe his story blindly and ban me on the spot, that's the reason we're here discussing right now, isn't it?

I wanted to discuss it with you but all you said was that I hated you and kept talking about things that weren't related to situation. I don't think you get my point, you don't warn an officer or try to kill him or kill him or threat him because he have pulled you over or rammed your car. That's just a pethatic excuse. If you have any other reason or explanation please let me know if not I'm gonna deny this.
You clearly don't get the situation I was in and what lead to my actions, so I'll explain myself more throughly:

I had around 70 pots lying around back home and the police were waiting outside my house, as I was roleplaying the Drug Cartel.
I couldn't afford going to jail under any circumstance.

All of this being said along with the fact that this guy kept ramming my car for around 15 times  even though I have already pulled over, he didn't simply pull me over or ram my car, he was playing around with me for his own amusement, which was FailRP on its own by his side.

Yes, I might have been a little blinded by my anger when you ported the both of us to you, but now I have my chance to speak my mind out fluently here.

Ignoring all of the above: in case you do for some reason decide to deny this unban request: I'd have to ask you to at the very least shorten it from a permanent ban, since you based the ban on past bans that have been given out more than a year ago, this fact can't and should definetly not be ignored..

You didn't tell me any of that back when I had you on a roof, looks like you are just making things up as you go. I don't really care how many pots you had but you've missed my point here. You simply do not kill an officer because they've pulled you over and they've rammed your car. This will not shortented you should have been banned a very long ago as players like you with 19 bans on there record should have gotten permed a very long time ago.

Denied.