PS3/PS4 Fearless Advanced Warfare Tournament!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare predicts the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactics have taken steps to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Kevin Spacey is Jonathan Irons -- one of the most notorious men in the world -- shaping this chilling vision of the future of war. The game unfolds in a plausible future in which technological, telesis and today's military practices have converged with real world consequences. In this image of the future, Private Military Corporations have become the dominant armed forces for many countries who must outsource their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting international law. Irons, the founder and president of the world's largest PMC, Atlas Corporation, is at the vortex of these tectonic plates. 
Suit up for combat in exoskeletons that advance every facet of a soldier's battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization. Players tout enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide keen strength, awareness, endurance, and speed. With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before.

The "tournament" will take place on Saturday 2nd May, at 1PM GMT.
This can be delayed accordingly to the time differences.

The winner will be offered 50k worth of ingame CityRP money, as well as various weapons for the 2nd, 3rd,4th (even the last person will have something). More info will be given when the time comes.

Sorry guys, but in order to finance the 50k worth of ingame money each participant will be asked to pay 1k to enter, that can be payed either before or after the tournament (not that much eh!). The rest will be funded by me, Clawz.

If you wish to help me fund the 50k I would be very grateful, as well as giving various items you may not need to add to the prizes. Please submit the application below.
Code:
[align=center][size=medium][b]Username[/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=medium][b]Steam ID[/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=medium][b]What you're donating:[/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=medium][b]When will you be available?[/b][/size][/align]

Please Submit the Application bellow.

Code:
[align=center][size=medium][b]Username(PSN)[/b]
[b]Username (Steam)[/b]
[b]Steam ID[/b]
[b]Console:[/b]
[/size]
[align=center][size=medium][b]Level at CoD games (from 1 to 5, 5 being the best):[/b]
[b]When will you be available to pay the fee?[/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=medium][b]Will you be available at the given times?[/b]
[/size][/align]

[Image: embed.php?text=Consoles%0A&name=Call%20of%20...lor=D6AB3E]
The tournament will be happening on PS4 and PS3.
I will be supervising on PS3, as I don't have a PS4. My PSN is: IlluminatiScoper
If you wish to supervise PS4, please either post on this thread or PM me. Thank you in advance.
Reserved