Unban Izzskillszzi
Wink 
Your name: izzskillszzi

Your ban ID: 61217

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FearRp 2 warnings

Involved:

Why we should unban you:  Ok i live in england but from Malasyia and my english is not the best. I have 15 bans in 45 hours which is very bad i know that i am permanently banned and only now i have came to realize how good this server is compared to alot of servers if you could give me 1 last chance id really appreciate it and never brake a single rule ever again if not this is my goodbye.
You have collected 15 bans in 45 hours. I'm surprised you've been given as many chances as you have already and your record shows that you're not interested in our rules at all. You should have tried to change your ways long before you got as many bans as you have now.

I'm very sure that I will not unban you at all. You've been given so many chances and you've broken so many rules in so few hours.

If there's anything else you want to add to your case then please do it now.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ok i understand is there anything i can do to get a non permanent ban? or a unban if not goodbye :c
Edit:
I only play garrys mod for this server please give me one more chance i beg of you.

Another edit:
I know your doing your job but i have every intention if i get unbanned to get on the server and roleplay and not break a single rule.
With your track-record I find that very hard to believe. You are the player that I know with the most bans compared to how many hours you have.
Your ban-record shows that you break the rules too often.

Denied.

15 bans in 45 is absolutely unacceptable, and you've had enough chances on FL.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator