Unban Request
Your name: RP name: Adam Sandler \ Steam name: SlimShady

Your ban ID: 61243

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: FearRP, double dooring

Involved: [LLG] S.C.R.U.B

Why we should unban you: Alright, so first im gonna explain what happend. 3 cops, one of them being the admin, held us up at a wall for the high walls law, the 2 cops then enter my house, and the admin is holding us up at the wall with a gun, he then points a gun at us, puts it away, and pulls out his handcuffs and goes to handcuff my friend (the person involved) So his attention is totally off me, and onto him. This is then where I pull of out my gun, and start to shoot the admin/ officer, he then dies and shortly after the 2 other cops kill me. After I spawn, the admin teleports me and the person involved to the place we died. (AlL quotes are exact, and are spoken) He asks me " You know you were FearRPing right?" I said " No, because im not" He says " Yes you are, when a gun is pointed at you, your suppose to follow fearrp" (This is where he starts raising his voice, and the tone of his voice becomes angry) I said " You had handcuffs, not a gun" He says " If you read the rules, it says If Im pointing a gun at you, then switch to my handcuffs, its still fearrp" But that is not true, because despite the admin's belief, I actually do read the rules. The rule states - 
  1. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun. 
    No where in the rules does it say Handcuffs count, or switching from a gun to handcuffs count. Now remember he was handcuffing my friend, his attention was no where on me.He then pulls me to where I double doored, now this rule I did break, Im not saying anything about this part, Im sorry I just wasnt thinking. But anyway,After showing me where I double doored, he pulls me back to where I was. He starts yelling to my friend saying " So stop fucking moaning and saying I should be pulled of my position"  Apparently the person involved was telling the admin that.At this point the admin was yelling in his mic, and using strong language. I kept telling him how I wasn't fearrping. He replies with, and I quote. " Yes it is, if you ever read the rules, and fucking use common sense, you would know" So after, everyone is quiet and I get banned for 24 hours.I dont have any proof of the quotes, but ask the admin, if he has any sense he will tell the truth.So to wrap things up, I just want to clraify that I was not Fear RPing, I just broke the Double Door rule, and In my honest opinoin I don't think a 24 hour ban with no warning for breaking that one rule is alright. Well thats all from me.- SlimShady
Actaully it is in the rules. Hostage rules 2.

Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.
Denied.