Making money off the internet?
or sell all your trading cards on the steam marketplace and be rolling in cash!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • Tzimanious, Tandy
Youtube!
Not easy, but certainly doable!
(04-27-2015, 08:00 PM)SirCrow Wrote: You could just invest a bit of money into the csgo economy and trade your way up. I got a head start trading my tf2 keys for csgo keys... By the time I cashed out, I was able to buy my current computer and still have a good chunk left over. Now I'm slowly doing it again

Would you mind elaborating?
I made 4,000 in just 14 days, using these 4 investment tips! Investment tip number 3 will blow your mind!!!
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Tandy, GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy
Well raptor i know how to start a YouTube channel and instantly get a partnership with them, they will start advertising on your videos and you can choose which type of adverts you want on them, now Message me on steam, i got an idea you might be intrested and will get you going really fast and easy.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
No georgy, i mentioned YouTube because it is possible to earn a lot of money there, its certainly not "quick easy money". YouTube is everything except "fast and easy".
I agree but depends on the content you deliver to youtube and bring vewers into your channel. Like if you get 100k subs you can already make pretty good amounts of money doing it. If you do a partnership with them you can start earning money but when you get into a level of subscribers and vews,its not fast and easy at the start but if you do gaming videos for a living then yes its easy and your doing what you love to do.
The original Cuban Minge
It isn't easy to do YouTube at all. You don't just get 100k subs, and gaming content is hardly noticed due to the amount of YTers doing it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Baskingner, Nyander
I agree some people just have the talent and skill to be successful at YouTube and all those sort of stuff, raptor is very likable and fun so i think hes got a good shot at it.
The original Cuban Minge
It's going to be really difficult and not likely to make any significant amount. If you do though, congrats Smile
Regards,
aviator