darkproject08's Unban Request
Your name: darkproject08

Your ban ID: 61194

Banned by: [FL] Rolorox

Reason: RDM as chef

Involved: I'm asumming [Fl] Anonymous? It doesn't specify who but that was the only person I shot that day, unless it was the guy (don't remember his name, unfortunately) who died cause his hunger hit 0 and I was trying to RP instead of just dropping food.

Why we should unban you: I had actually shot him because he stated that after looking into one of my storage boxes, he wasn't able to turn at all and was stuck facing one direction. He asked me to kill him so he could see if it would be fixed. Admittedly it didn't, but it was a consensual killing. The only other person I can think of is a gentleman who came into my restaurant needing food because he was at 0 and losing health, and I was trying to get some RP in still. He died before he managed to eat the food. Other than that, all I did was watch the mess of badRP that was going on in the city but I did not participate in any of it.
v2d [04:06:24] darkproject08 (STEAM_0:1:19886680) said: // You gonna have to reconnect? Or is this something that can be fixed with a bullet to the skull? lol
v2d [04:07:02] darkproject08 (STEAM_0:1:19886680) said: .// only one way to find out, as long as this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass
v2d [04:07:10] darkproject08 (STEAM_0:1:19886680) Killed: [FL:RP]Anonymous (STEAM_0:0:57043706) using cw_g4p_glock17

Doesn't seem like there was much conversation here. As well this is in no way to handle this situation, he could have called an admin if he was stuck. Or just reconnected as stated. So I see no reason that this kill was appropriate or warranted.
You can always ask him yourself, he actually had asked me to kill him, though it was in IC chat instead of OOC or LOOC. He had said he was going to kill himself, then he sent another message that said "Kill me" I don't have a problem waiting for the ban to end, it was only a 24 hour ban and I can always hop back on tomorrow and go back to playing, I just don't like the idea of having a ban on my record for RDM, I always try to maintain a record for good RP in whatever server I'm in. As for asking an admin, you're right I probably should have gone and asked them for assistance, but I figured this was either a minor issue or an issue with his computer, in which case I didn't feel it was something we had to pester the admins about whilst they were handling a fair bit of other issues going on.

Regardless of your decision, thank you for reading it and offer timely response Smile
I do see him asking you to kill him, but again. You should know better than to handle it in such a way. If you would like I will change the ban reason from RDM, to Killing someone because they asked. The ban will stand but it may not look as bad to you.