Obay abusing members of Fearless and not being friendly (what the site promises)
Obay recently demoted me from police officer for killing an officer who shot at me and killed another citizen. Obay did not demote this officer and after 10 attempts to communicate with him, still ignored me. I then stabbed him to get his attention and he kicked me for 3 days for 'attempting to RDM when I was ignoring him'. Obay did not answer me and did not demote the person who killed a civilian at random. So admins you see that Obay has abused his powers.
Please use proper format. And explain the abuse of powers, right now I see no abuse of powers.
(04-30-2015, 06:59 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Please use proper format. And explain the abuse of powers, right now I see no abuse of powers.
His abuse of powers was him demoting me for self defence and him blacklisting me from police officer for two hours. He did not demote the person shooting me and killing civillians. I think this is abuse of powers. Also what do you mean by proper format? The abuse of powers was evident.
Just to give the user a hand, I'll attempt to help him. I would appreciate if I didn't get punished or receive any infractions - only trying to help here.

What Rolorox means is to follow the template for all admin abuse threads, which can be found here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Make sure to read the rules of report, and if you struggle with anything, please drop me a PM and I'll give you a hand.
(04-30-2015, 07:05 PM)Nightmare Wrote: Just to give the user a hand, I'll attempt to help him. I would appreciate if I didn't get punished or receive any infractions - only trying to help here.

What Rolorox means is to follow the template for all admin abuse threads, which can be found here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Make sure to read the rules of report, and if you struggle with anything, please drop me a PM and I'll give you a hand.
Oh right ok. Thanks.
Good Evening Laggy McFacestab,
I would like to first locate you to the link that provides you with the correct format setting for an abuse thread:
Rules: Abuse Threads

Let me Highlight/Expand:
The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.

• Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.

• Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.

• Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.

• Removing your props.
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.

• Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.

• Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.

• The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(04-30-2015, 07:12 PM)Obay Wrote: Good Evening Laggy McFacestab,
I would like to first locate you to the link that provides you with the correct format setting for an abuse thread:
Rules: Abuse Threads

Let me Highlight/Expand:
The following points are no abuse:

• Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.

• Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.

• Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.

• Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.

• Removing your props.
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.

• Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.

• Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.

• The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Obay I would like to point out that I killed that officer in self defence and to save a citizen who was killed. You then demoted me but not him. Then when I sent multiple messages you ignored me. I then stabbed you to get your attention, no intention to kill, and you banned me for three days for 'Attempting to RDM because I was ignoring him' You were not answering my messages and demoted me for self defense. I would like to find someone who thinks this is fair to demote and blacklist me.
Rule that you broke regarding:

Blacklist:
General Rule 10.
If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands. 

Police Rule 1.
If you're a police officer/sergeant do not kill any other government member. 

Summary:
If you are getting shot at by another Police officer, you call and administrator.  The fact that you took matters into your own hands prove that you were also Backseat Administrating - Even so, I did not see any Police Officer shooting at you therefore I would like proof.

Ban:
OOC and IC Rule 3.
Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.
Evidence (Damage Logs)Laggy McFacestab [Citizen] has damaged [FL] Obay [Citizen] for 100 damages with weapon_mad_knife

Summary: 
You attempted to kill me for an OOC matter.  Because you tried to kill me for 'Ignoring you' is not acceptable on our server thus resulting in your ban.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Closed and sanctioned.