Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] Muncho
Your ban ID: 61150
Banned by: [FL] Raptor
Reason: Failure to follow FearRP (Second Time)
Involved: Me
Why we should unban you: Basically, the SRU Sergeant pulls me over and starts arresting me for some corrupt reason. He cuffs me after i got out of my car, and he gets warrant on me. I start running and he says stop. I do not turn my back (So i had no clue i was under fearrp), and i realised it, stopped and got arrested. 5 seconds after i am banned. I am not sure whether Raptor actually saw this, since he banned me so quickly, but i do not think this is fair.
I am so sorry, and i stopped running when i realised i was under gunpoint. I do not want to break the rules, because i know the consequenses.
Anyway take a look at this and reconsider your ban. I know i have done something wrong, without actually being aware of it while doing it.
Regards
Mucho/Muncho
EDIT: I am understanding if i this gets denied. But if you feel to, i am only worried about the history, so if it gets denied i would still like to have this removed from record after my ban is over.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
(I am looking for a way to set my signature)
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
It's been some hours now - When will i get a respond?
I was the one that arrested you. You were arrested for interfering with police buisness, as there was a hostage situation in the tunnel. I had told you to back up multiple times and you proceed to go forward interfering with my work. 
Now as for the ban, when you got out of your vehicle and was cuffed, I got a warrant on you and began to swing. You continued to run around making it hard to arrest you because you the awful lag. I got one of the police officers to start swinging so I could pull out my AR and try to get you to stop, yelling in my mic multiple times. You failed to stop under gunpoint, and thus a ban was given.
2 Days without warning - In which way is that necessary?
As far as i understand you can avoid arrest like that, when cuffed. So i ran. Stopped when i realised you had gun out.

As you say, you pulled out your gun when i was running, and then how could i know you were pointing at me.
I want an admin to lower, delete from record or reconsider this ban
Again, i took around 10 seconds before i stopped and you arrested me, so no great damage have happened and the RP could go on

Regards
Mucho
If you understand that this could get denied then you already know that what you did was wrong, you broke fearRP and for that you get punished for it.
You don't get to pick for how long you want to be banned for.

The ban will stay in record as it was clearly valid. Denied.