Ban Request - DistortioN and TheAxe
Name of player: Two players, DistortioN and [CS:RP] TheAxe.

SteamID: DistortioN's SteamId - STEAM_0:1:31630235

[CS:RP] TheAxe's SteamID - STEAM_0:1:41517124

Time in GMT: At about 09-12-2011, 07:45 PM

Summary: Alright. First of all:

I was a Security Guard looking for a job. When suddenly a Rebel ([CS:RP] TheAxe) Showed up out of no where,the President said Rebels were banned from the city so I asked him : "Aren't rebels banned ?"

His answer was pulling out an AK47 on me. RDM'ing me.

A while after that,I asked him why he have done that. His answer was telling his friend to Tranquilize me,and when I'm in K-O mode,he jumped on me - thus killing me. Again.

Alright - For these actions I have no evidence,because I took no pictures.

But I have evidence for something else he,and a friend of his - DistortioN done.

My friend,Evolva let me be the President because he didn't actually understand what's the point in being President.
I'm the President now - Before I had the time to make some rules - I get a call in the radio telling me two rebels (one of them is [CS:RP] TheAxe) and a Security Guard (DistortioN) are coming up the elevator,armed and ready to kill me.

I have told them a lot of times NOT to raid, because there were no rules yet and I just entered the job.

They didn't listen. Nor did shout Raid or had a reason for raiding me.

They kept the raid going - threw a molotov at me,and shot me to death.

Evidence - I have pictures of my hideout molotov'd and a Rebel shooting me to death. I have a few more pictures of the hideout burning. I hope this is enough to get them banned.

Please check your logs too.

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/7276/...2d0053.jpg

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9596/...2d0054.jpg

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5746/...2d0055.jpg

First of all Hey Wink second I help the rebels with their mission we didnt know that the mayor quit and you came we are no sepposed to check who's the mayor each sec so I didnt know that thired we raided as normal rebels I said in my mic its a raide but as soon I came to the presedent's office I saw TheAxe only so I have no idea In my point of view we did every thing as the laws says.I realy like the server and as you can see I'm there quit alot.Munky I thouth you'r cool dude but I guess that every little thing that bugs you you immidiatly go to forum and request ban Sad. Ty Ppl And Good Night Smile
I told you on PM a lot of times,DistortioN,NOT to keep going with the raid,and you just keep going,and I TOLD you there will be ban requests,and you guys just didn't stop.
that Netanel guy really doesn't deserve to play, but you're not that bad bro.

And you just admitted you violated a few rules,but seriously....You could stop and think.

This is my first ever ban request,so I'm not a bitch that requests bans each time something happens,but this one really made me sick.

You didn't do everything as the laws say,and I told you that in PM - as you can see in the picture's chat : "RANDOM RAID" in caps,a second before I died.

I just couldn't stand back and let it go...I was so pissed off.

Good night. And have fun.
It was not a random raid we are not to blame the the privious mayor changed his job as mayor that just took the job its your problem to hendle the raiders I did not see that the mayor job changed IT WAS NOT a random raid as i said I turned my mic on and said its a raid.I dont know mybe TheAxe did somthing against the laws but I diffently didn't that's why I told you in the steam chat:What have we done wrong cuz I saw no random raid or anything by the time i reached the prese office there was no one there So I realy dont know what happed while I wasn't there.Thank You And A Good Day.
Can't tell anything from the evidence provided.