Bass Slut's Un-Ban request
Your name: Bass Slut

Your ban ID: 61138

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Randomly stealing a car

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well to begin I don't have many hours on the server and i thought that being a rebel in the industrial district was a valid enough reason to steal a million dollar car. And a factor that lead to my 3 Day ban, which i think is far to long for my reason of ban, was that another player started to tell the admin that over Voice i told him to "F*ck Off*. I just think that if anything my ban should be shortened or repealed as it seems i was banned for more then just stealing a car. Thanks!
He is right i watched it he broke no rules
That's not what you told me when I first questioned you, when I first asked you why you've said that it was becuase "Someone gave me a lockpick and told me to steal the car" you never said any of the things that you just said now.
(04-24-2015, 10:04 PM)Raptor Wrote: That's not what you told me when I first questioned you, when I first asked you why you've said that it was becuase "Someone gave me a lockpick and told me to steal the car" you never said any of the things that you just said now.

I didn't feel like any of what i said above would have changed your mind. The owner of the car was there and just saying that I was lying the whole time.
Since i was the one reporting this player, or well adressing him at first i feel my input here is valid;

First off, When i first noticed that you had stolen my car i was at the DEA HQ, They will confirm this.
I heard my car alarm, Or at least A car alarm go off. We all rushed outside to see what was happening.
What we saw was, The BMW Speeding away and hitting the first sign on the side of the road and exploding.
We saw a Rebel next to the car, Injured and then quickly dead, We saw this players name. "Bass Slut"
I did numerous @ calls but Raptor was, I assume busy. So i kind of gave up after 20 minutes.
I then ran into the player and kindly informed them of this rule breakage, he was low hours, I figured i'd inform him when i ran into him. I was not rude in anyway. I was greeted with him lying about this particular incident saying he had not even stole my car. I responded with, I saw you on the floor, with several witnesses, dont lie dude. I added to that that it is a bannable offense, he responded with "F**k you" and ran off.

I ran into raptor about 5-10 minutes later and mentioned this to him.
He pulled us onto the roof and questioned the player in question. From my point of view "bass slut" kept changing his story and giving bad reasons, added with a bad attitude towards Raptor. Acting like he did not care what happened. He also, Like raptor said did not state any of the above and i feel like this is just him now trying to make excuses. That is just my personal opinion though. Raptor seemed to catch on to this fact and told the player that aswell, Or at least something close to that. The player then asked Raptor "How long is this gonna take, i was driving around" , Raptor kindly explained to him that was the least of his worry at that moment and that he should explain himself. Again not a proper explanation was given, and eventually raptor banned the player in question.

If witnesses are needed, Raptor worked together or gave permission (im not sure) to some D.E.A. Players, they witnessed the stealing of the BMW, i know one of the players on the D.E.A. Was NightHawkd. The other names escape my mind.
As for the story on top of the roof, obviously Raptor was witness to that.

Thank you for reading this, my intent was not even to get the player in question banned at first, simply explain it to him, but with the added attitude issue towards me, and ofcourse the admin in question I do feel it is justified.

Kind regards.
(04-24-2015, 11:36 PM)Oneshott Wrote: Since i was the one reporting this player, or well adressing him at first i feel my input here is valid;

First off, When i first noticed that you had stolen my car i was at the DEA HQ, They will confirm this.
I heard my car alarm, Or at least A car alarm go off. We all rushed outside to see what was happening.
What we saw was, The BMW Speeding away and hitting the first sign on the side of the road and exploding.
We saw a Rebel next to the car, Injured and then quickly dead, We saw this players name. "Bass Slut"
I did numerous @ calls but Raptor was, I assume busy. So i kind of gave up after 20 minutes.
I then ran into the player and kindly informed them of this rule breakage, he was low hours, I figured i'd inform him when i ran into him. I was not rude in anyway. I was greeted with him lying about this particular incident saying he had not even stole my car. I responded with, I saw you on the floor, with several witnesses, dont lie dude. I added to that that it is a bannable offense, he responded with "F**k you" and ran off.

I ran into raptor about 5-10 minutes later and mentioned this to him.
He pulled us onto the roof and questioned the player in question. From my point of view "bass slut" kept changing his story and giving bad reasons, added with a bad attitude towards Raptor. Acting like he did not care what happened. He also, Like raptor said did not state any of the above and i feel like this is just him now trying to make excuses. That is just my personal opinion though. Raptor seemed to catch on to this fact and told the player that aswell, Or at least something close to that. The player then asked Raptor "How long is this gonna take, i was driving around" , Raptor kindly explained to him that was the least of his worry at that moment and that he should explain himself. Again not a proper explanation was given, and eventually raptor banned the player in question.

If witnesses are needed, Raptor worked together or gave permission (im not sure) to some D.E.A. Players, they witnessed the stealing of the BMW, i know one of the players on the D.E.A. Was NightHawkd. The other names escape my mind.
As for the story on top of the roof, obviously Raptor was witness to that.

Thank you for reading this, my intent was not even to get the player in question banned at first, simply explain it to him, but with the added attitude issue towards me, and ofcourse the admin in question I do feel it is justified.

Kind regards.

Of course you feel it was justified, after all you were the one throwing around accusations of harassment without the slightest bit of evidence, which without a doubt led to my ban being 3 days long. Without any evidence that whole accusation should have been discarded but regardless it was used against me and led to a 3 day ban. I am not trying to claim innocence, but the fact that i was given a 3 day ban for stealing a million dollar car in the industrial district. I did that. But after consulting with multiple others who have played and donated on this server, they agreed with me that i was not banned solely on my theft. I was banned because of a bad attitude and a false accusation.
No false accusation was given. And if other players even told you your ban time also has to do with your bad attitude that should tell you something. No false accusations were made towards you. You did this to yourself, dont blame me for it. I stated my story above, if anybody has any questions i will gladly answer them, otherwise i leave this in the hands of the administrative team.

Kind regards,
(04-25-2015, 12:18 AM)Oneshott Wrote: No false accusation was given. And if other players even told you your ban time also has to do with your bad attitude that should tell you something. No false accusations were made towards you. You did this to yourself, dont blame me for it. I stated my story above, if anybody has any questions i will gladly answer them, otherwise i leave this in the hands of the administrative team.

Kind regards,

Then leave i dont think you are administrative Cheese

Not so Kind Regards, BASS SLUT Tounge
Involved: DEA Agent

From my point of view and everyone else's who were setting up the RP, it was a random theft.
Blackbear, you've already shown some really bad attiude when I was talking to in on the roof and you just did on this thread again. When I questioned you, you've admitted to not having a valid reason to steal his car and now you are making up some reasons. Denied.