The moment Dex died
y'all need jesus
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • Tomo, James_Gaff
Everyone calm down. stop with the shitty comments.
Before i start to warn people and shut down the thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Haha, this thread is great.

Bye Dex, good luck with... What ever you go and do.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 4 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • Conn, James_Gaff, livkx, Nyander
I gotta say, I looked good in that video.
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Tomo
(04-27-2015, 10:00 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: Dex Always was a cry baby now that he was permabanned he evolved to mega cry baby, you have to go super sayian cry baby to make 4 posts crying that you got banned.
At least now i dont have to answer to his random ban request he always made for absolutly no reason like the cry baby he is lelelelelelelel
Ps: dont cry while reading this post.
*Explorer Away*

Keep your shit out of this thread. As far as I've seen as I've actually played with him Dex is not a "mega cry baby" and by saying that makes you sound extremely immature. Stay out of this thread, PM Dex if you want to moan at him in your immature way, which I am sure he'll just ignore anyway.

Bye Dex.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Tomo
Alright, since there is so much arguing and stupid fights about who's crying and who isn't. I'm gonna close this.

Dex, since you left the community you might as well stop posting everywhere, considering that everywhere you post people start arguing. Closed.
Re-opened after minor discussion with Dex. If anyone even tries to starts up some kind of arguments they will receive a one week forum suspension.
dex sux
dnt ban me plz
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
[Image: 04cdb87707e9ddec580f96392fc74c5a.554x389x1.jpg]
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Rain, James_Gaff, Reefaz