ANTI-VENOM Unban request Dated: 24/4/15 GMT: 6:20 pm U.K.
Your name: ANTI-VENOM

Your ban ID: 56432

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Dear Fearless RP Staff: My name is Flynn and I used to play on your servers. I enjoyed City RP very much and I was very upset when I found that I had a perma Ban. I would greatly appreciate if you would read my reason of why I should be unbanned. Thank you very much.
I got banned from city RP around 1 year ago. I was banned for 6 months for being rude and inappropriate to other users on the server. An admin spoke to my self and my cousin who were playing on the server at the time. I have to say, every time I think back on it I cringe. I am disgusted that I would ever offend another human being in the way that I did. My first think to do if I got allowed back on the server would be to apologise to that poor guy for my actions.
About 1 month into the 6 month ban, I began to tell my friends and my family (Cousins, Brothers Etc.) about this amazing server. I told them about all the amazing things that you can do on the server and they all seemed to be interested. Later into the ban, id say 3-4 months into it, I went to my cousins place for the night, leaving my laptop at home. I gave my brother strict instructions that he could go on Gmod, but NOT on City RP because I am banned. My brother being my brother decided that he I was making it up so he could not have any fun. He logged on as a weird name (via family sharing)called A friendly fish and he wouldn't tell me. I got home the next day and he told me he had fun on gmod. I asked what he played, he replied "City RP". I Immediately went on to the forums, typed in my name "ANTI-VENOM" and sure enough I was perma banned. I would like to add that after that incident, I didnt complain, nor did I try to connect back in with my own account "ANTI-VENOM". You can check this.
I would just like to say that I think it was right for you to permaban me, but it wasnt intentional. If I knew my brother was going to do something stupid like that I would have stopped him. The only reason I am writing to you today is because your servers have become one of the biggest on Gmod and I would love to be a part of this. Once again I am so sorry about Being rude to that one guy. All I want is for you to consider lifting my Permaban (I have completed my 6 month) as it wasnt my fault. Please consider the fact that I want thinking right when I was being rude as puberty is a weird time for me.
Thank you for reading my request and I hope you can read and reply soon.
Many thanks
Flynn- ANTI-VENOM- STEAM_0:1:72008554
You broke terms of service we dont see why you should get a last chance.

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]