Ask a Dane!
The title should explain what you do here. As an almost full-bloods Dane, I can answer most of your Denmark-related questions.
Credits to RK-Fin for the idea.

AMA!
I went to this place in Denmark called Aarhaus or something like that (correct me if that's not how you spell it:3) to meet my relatives that were on a trip once. When I was walking my way around, I pretty much got hit by a cyclist EVERY time I turned a corner. Is this a thing that happens over there or am I just an unlucky bugger? :3
(04-24-2015, 05:45 PM)Gandhi Wrote: I went to this place in Denmark called Aarhaus or something like that (correct me if that's not how you spell it:3) to meet my relatives that were on a trip once. When I was walking my way around, I pretty much got hit by a cyclist EVERY time I turned a corner. Is this a thing that happens over there or am I just an unlucky bugger? :3
Close one, its Aarhus. As Im not living in (or near) any cities (or towns), this isn't happening to me. But Danes, as well as Dutch people, are some of the most cycling people in the world.
How common is animal sex in Denmark (Considering it's been legal for a long time)?

I heard that a new law has been passed to ban animal sex, do you think this law will stop people from doing... the activities?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-24-2015, 08:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: How common is animal sex in Denmark (Considering it's been legal for a long time)?
I heard that a new law has been passed to ban animal sex, do you think this law will stop people from doing... the activities?
Good question. I dont think alot of people actually had sex with animals.
The new law is probably just as effective as laws about other things, like the speed limit.
(04-24-2015, 08:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: How common is animal sex in Denmark (Considering it's been legal for a long time)?

Not very common. It's just as socially rejected as in any other country in the western world. Some international newspapers makes it sound like Denmark is just a hideout of animal sex enthusiasts - certainly not the case. 
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Emil